;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); She said 65 - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

She said 65

Sex is what keeps mankind from going extinct, so I guess we have an excuse to get obsessed with it.
However, do the job and trade are what exactly keep us alive from day to day, by simply putting food on the table. So it will be annoying that the only factor most Americans know about Chief executive Obama's trip to Colombia last weekend is the Secret Service sex scandal.
Because the deep throat news, at a time when Americans are beginning to open their peepers to the twisty strategies the super rich always stiff the rest of us, is that the Colombian commerce agreement is all set to help funnel yet more money away from us into the pockets of your One Per Cent.
This doesn't astonish my Colombian friends, who are acquainted with the ways of predatory plutocrats. For years Colombia was the sort of country most of us read about in school, when the teachers would point out precisely how lucky we were to live in a rustic where we didn't have a tiny number of the Buy Air Max 90 super abundant living in super luxury, any diminishing middle class and a signifigant amounts of poor people. If Mrs. Geigling experienced only known
The Colombian government, however, spent years of canny energy building up their country. At this time Colombia has the third largest financial state in the region.
I could see progress for myself. Forty years ago when I ended up being teaching English in Manizales, in the event you went to the Central Market, you hired a "bracero"   usually a boy   to carry your purchasing home for you. It seemed like a worst sort of exploitation, but you obtained the feeling if you hired all of them they'd eat a little greater.
A barefoot boy porter from the Mercado, around 1969
I was really, actually happy to be told that nowadays boys like the one in the picture are generally nearly all in school, thanks to extreme programs aimed at improving knowledge, health and industry. One measure of Colombia's prosperity is that Vibram Five Fingers Sydney Stockists people from other countries come there for the economic opportunities. I was amazed to see Otavalo Indians via Ecuador selling their handicrafts with Manizales.
At the same time, the progress seriously isn't even. In some areas, including JuanChaco on the Pacific coast where by I went whale watching, you will find hardly any industry and very little for young people to do. Even just in richer areas there are still Colombians doing jobs for measly spend that Americans wouldn't also consider. For example, in Manizales, in place of parking meters they have visitors to watch parked cars and collect money based on how extended the car has Nike Sb Janoski been there. I guess it's time great that you don't have to worry about the meter running out, but I are unable to imagine they make big bucks like this.
Also, I mentioned before which Colombian industry has taken a shellacking through Chinese imports. And now there's a brand spanking new trade agreement together with the USA. According to President Obama, this agreement will help create jobs.
I know how one sector of your Colombian economy will be affected, owing to my friend Bernardo, who is a professional pathologist at one of Colombia's largest bulgaria processing plants. The picture there's not pretty. industry is going to be water damage the Colombian market with discounted chicken leg quarters. cpus claim that us Yankees only want breast meat. (Naturally breast meat is more profitable for them.) But for families compressing their budget, thighs and also drumsticks are the most economic way to get protein into voracious increasing kids, aside from eating roadkill.
Probably it will help American workers? You think that so, eh? One of the reasons Us companies like the breasts is precisely since they can be more easily processed by machines. So, will extra chicken breasts for McCompanies imply the price of your chickie wich go down? Har environnant les har. If they actually get cheaper, I'll be happy to print some sort of retraction, but don't anybody hold the breath. No, with a lower number of drums and thighs in the united states market, you can wave adios to cheap chicken. (My apologies, growing kids. They say possum might be nice)
The end result? McCorporations' profits boosts at the cost of higher food price ranges in the USA and an estimated loss of 25 30% of Colombian poultry work. Don't think those unemployed fowl workers will easily find different jobs, either. They've got persons selling banana chips on traffic lights.
So 1000s of Colombians will spiral back in direction of poverty, or consider the alluring life offered by the zero capitalist guerrillas. Or try to arrive at America to look for work below.
Well, I lured you into reading this by starting to talk about sex, so this is a joke one of my Colombian buddies sent me:
The Secret Services agent didn't want to spend prostitute in Cartagena because he assumed it should be free under the brand-new trade agreement.
She explained no, only governments reach screw each other for free.
He said he represented his administration.
She said, no, even if it's just in my business are you Of which big!
Really, the joke's in regular folks in both each of our countries. I wish I could giggle.
This is an argument about as opposed to Both groups use govt to obtain, and attain, their very own self interests. None of these leads to freedom, liberty as well as prosperity for the vast majority of us. And both groupings are totally wrong for implementing this. This is also a classic version of exactly how two wrongs do NOT generate a right.
There will always be material stratification around society. People come into our world with various and varied talents. Not everyone is a Edison or even Gates type of person. All those folks are really rare. Nevertheless, if the deck is not deliberately stacked against us by means of someone using government to realize advantage over us, many more of people will have much greater results in this life. Government ought to be about protecting my liberties of life, liberty and also property so I can live gaming and use my property in terms of how the I see most productive for me.
The rights and well-being of the Individual should be paramount to all that government is about. Instead, we see government and bought by various interest categories so that these groups can gain some temporary, perceived edge on others: Government oppressing the many with the benefit of the few.
The very class will grow just as before only when government ceases for you to interfere in the marketplace on behalf of the actual Special Interest Groups. Life has it consequences. If you really want our full talk about of personal freedom, then we must accept our full write about of personal responsibility. We cannot slough off the responsibility for our life selections and expect to have success in daily life. When we are allowed to learn the genuine effect of our bad choices, we learn and make improved decisions in the future.
No, advancement isn even in this world. If it ended up being, we would still be at the under-developed level. Capitalism gave us your prosperity that we have and still carry out enjoy. If you like what we get, then learn about, and service, what gave it to help you/us! Don try to tear that down just because somebody else can be climbing the ladder at the rear of us and might pull despite us.
Our economic rot is tied directly to the size and style and scope of government. Your own and economic prosperity will be inversely proportional Nike Air Force 1 Ebay to that (malignant) expansion. Our Founders had the basic philosophy right. We have mucked around with that model to our risk.
This is an argument about as opposed to Both groups use government to obtain, and attain, their very own self interests. None of their leads to freedom, liberty or even prosperity for the vast majority of us. And both groups are totally wrong in this way. This is also a classic version of how two wrongs do NOT complete a right.
There will always be material stratification in society. People come into this world with various and varied skillsets. Not everyone is a Edison or even Gates type of person. Those people folks are really rare. Although, if the deck is not intentionally stacked against us by someone using government Buy Pandora Jewellery Online Australia to achieve advantage over us, many more of people will have much greater success in this life. Government need to be about protecting my proper rights of life, liberty as well as property so I can live my well Nike Cortez Shoes Australia being and use my property in terms of how the I see most productive for me.

http://youxiqianyan.q185.myverydz.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1887396

http://www.endwithcare.org/forumEWCBB/viewtopic.php?pid=1483853#p1483853

http://www.waterelement.com.cn/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=95436

http://www.1t1s.net/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3643172

http://bbs.zzm.cn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1768442
返回列表