;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); as Zimmerman had. 48 - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

as Zimmerman had. 48

System failed Trayvon Martin
This is not in order to dispute the jury's finding   it's possible to intellectually rationalize the decision   as much as it truly is to howl at the moon, to help yearn for a brighter certainty for the politics around dark bodies, to raise a words and say, this case is really a rallying call, not a dirge.
The system began to fail Martin long before that night time.
The system failed him any time Florida's self defense laws were prepared, allowing an aggressor to claim self defense in the middle of an altercation   also to use deadly force for the reason that defense   with no culpability for his / her role in the events this led to that point.
The system bad him because of the disproportionate compel that he and the neighborhood watchman may legally bring to the altercation. Zimmerman could legally carry a concealed weapon, while Martin, who was 17, can't.
The system failed him in the event the neighborhood watchman grafted on stereotypes the Lacoste Polo Shirts Online moment he saw him, ascribing objective and behavior and intent and criminal history to a youngster who was just walking home.
The system failed him while Sanford Nike Air Max 90 Online police officers apparently didn't perhaps value his dead body enough to adequately canvass this complex to make sure that no one was missing a teen.
The system failed him or her when it took more than 50 days and an outpouring of country wide outrage to get an arrest.
The program failed him when a oddly homogenous Fred Perry Stockists Adelaide jury   who may well have been Zimmerman's peers but were most certainly not the peers of the teenager, who was in effect being tried using in absentia   was seated.
The program failed him when the criminal prosecution put on a case for the Martin loved ones that many court watchers identified wanting.
The system failed them when the discussion about tendency became so reductive as to be either/or in lieu of about situational fluidity and the possibility of diverse responses to varying stages of perceived threat.
The system been unsuccessful him when everyone in the court system raised racial bias throughout roundabout ways, but hardly ever directly   for example, when the immunity held up a picture of a shirtless Martin and told the jurors that this ended up being the person Zimmerman encountered the night he / she shot him. But in fact it wasn't the way Zimmerman had seen Martin. Consciously and also subconsciously, the defense played out on an old racial trope: wondering the all female jury   mostly white   to fear the image of the glistening dark buck, as Zimmerman had.
This example is not about an extraordinary loss of life of an extraordinary person. The fact is that, in America, people are lost for you to gun violence every day. Many of them look like Martin and have parents whom presumably grieve for them. This situation is about extraordinary inequality in the Prescription Oakleys Australia forecasts of innocence and the putting on justice: Why was Martin looked at as suspicious and why appeared to be his killer allowed to go back home?
Sometimes people just need a focus. Sometimes that focal point gets a breaking point.
The idea of universal suspicion without individual evidence is what Americans find abhorrent and what black men in America should constantly fight. It is pervasive in policing policies   including stop and frisk, and in this neighborhood watch   regardless of the assets damage done to the majority of innocents. It truly is like burning down a house to rid it of these animals.
As a parent, particularly a parent involving black teenage boys, We are left with the question, "Now what do My partner and i tell my boys?"
We used to say to not ever Polo Ralph Lauren Sydney run in public because that could be seen as suspicious, like they would stolen something. But according to Zimmerman, Martin drew his suspicion at the least in part because he was taking walks too slowly.
So what do I tell my boys now? At what precise tempo should a black gentleman walk to avoid suspicion?
And may they ever stop walking away, or running away, and simply stand their ground? Are they going to become righteously indignant without being fatally wounded?
Is there anyplace safe plenty of, or any cargo simple enough, for a black guy in this country? Martin was the place he was supposed to be   in a very gated community   carrying sweet and a canned drink.
An entire system failed Martin. What stops it from failing my children, or yours?
I feel that I must tell my males that, but Polo Shirts Brisbane I can't. It's stuck in my throat. Now you have an impossibly heartbreaking conversation to own. So I sit and watch alone, and occasionally mouth the word "breathe,Inches because I keep forgetting to be able to.

http://kratzwurst.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=5/

http://bestgfx.biz/joomla/52833-joomlabamboo-jb-newscycle-for-joomla-25.html

http://npl.rice.edu/search/node/

http://www.lflvyoutuan.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=57867

http://hifiotg.com/thread-3360305-1-1.html
返回列表