;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Nike Air Max 2018 oo54rkmm - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Nike Air Max 2018 oo54rkmm

By Latoya Giles and Brushell Blackman Mark Caesar,Air Max 97 Womens, 28,Cheap Air Max Shoes With Free Shipping, called “Li’l Mark” who was shot and injured by an off duty policeman was yesterday released from hospital. However, mere minutes after his release from the medical institution he was taken into police custody.Dead: Hewley BarkerThe man is now detained at the Alberttown police station even though the medical authorities had advised him to rest in a comfortable place.Caesar and Hewley Barker, 30, were shot by an off duty Assistant Superintendent of the Guyana Police Force on Saturday morning at the Roopa’s bar in Station Street Kitty. Baker was fatally shot while Caesar was shot once in the right side of his back.Speaking to Kaieteur News yesterday, the man’s wife Claudia Caesar, an American citizen,Nike Tns Sale, said that she and Caesar had just returned from the United States where they now reside. She accused members of the police force of being very unprofessional.She said that her husband was taken into custody even though he has a wound that still requires medical attention.Mrs. Caesar said that the treatment being meted out to her husband demonstrates that the force has no feelings for human beings.“That officer shot my husband because he has a relationship with Mark’s child mother and this is the way they are treating my husband.”She said that she was told that after her husband and Hewley Barker were shot they were both placed on the bridge and beaten.“I really do not know why the police did not take them to the hospital; they probably wanted both men to die.”She said that her husband has always been targeted by the police officer in question. “He is also sending death threats to my husband, for what I really don’t know” the wife cried.At the man’s Charlestown home yesterday,Cheap Nike Free Run Shoes, his mother,Adidas Nmd r1 Women, Donna Aaron, questioned the real motive behind the police actions. She reiterated that her son had his past but he has changed and is walking the straight and narrow path.The woman believes that moves are afoot to have her son incarcerated but she said that she will fight such a plan to the very end. “They like deh want me son go in Camp Street (prison) but not under me dead body”.It is reported that Caesar and the now dead Barker went to make peace in a fight involving the policeman and their friend. During this confrontation there was a scuffle that ended in the shooting.Caesar’s attorney, Nigel Hughes, said that he is in the process of taking statements from eyewitnesses and will be preparing a file to send to the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) requesting that murder and attempted murder charges be brought against the policeman.Further, Hughes said that should the DPP be reluctant to bring charges against the rank he will be filing private criminal charges.The senior attorney said that from what he was told there was no scuffle between the men and that the shooting was unprovoked.Police Commissioner Henry Greene has told this newspaper that the Office of Professional Responsibility is investigating the circumstances relating to the officer’s actions.According to Greene,Cheap Nike Air Max Wholesale, statements have already been taken and at least two persons have supported the policeman’s version of the events.
返回列表