;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Adidas Superstar kfzyyd0i - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Adidas Superstar kfzyyd0i

By Romila BoodramEven as the police are trying to implement more stringent laws for road users, a motorcyclist has become the latest road fatality following a “hit and run” accident along the railway Embankment at Turkeyen,Air Max 97 White, East Coast Demerara.The dead man, Ian ChavesDead is Ian Chaves, 43, of Lot 9 Crown Dam Industry, East Coast Demerara. He was a former employee at Hand-in-Hand Insurance Company Limited. Kaieteur News was told that the accident occurred shortly after 11:00 hours yesterday.According to reports, the father of one was heading home on his motorcycle CG1243 after completing a task in Georgetown when the fatal accident occurred.Yesterday,Cheap Air Force 1, at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC), the dead man’s wife,Air Max 98 Gundam Price, Khaneza, told Kaieteur News that she was home when she received a call from her husband’s cellular phone.The caller,Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Shoes, a woman who identified herself as “Amanda”, requested her to come to the hospital, “She ask me to come to the hospital and when I come she give me my husband’s phone and tell me that she saw him lying on the road with his face down so they picked him up and bring him to the hospital.”Late last night, Kaieteur News managed to contact Amanda who related that she and her family were heading to Georgetown when they saw “a body” lying on the road.“We came out and other people stopped. He was lying face down, his back was bruised, his face was bleeding, his eye lid was burst and he was just lifeless panting for breath so about four of us assisted in getting him in a vehicle and we took him to the hospital,Nike Air Max 2018 Mens Shoes,” a devastated Amanda said.She explained that when she came out of her vehicle, she saw a black car parked about 100 yards away from the scene but drove off after passersby stopped to render assistance. At that time,Off White Vapormax For Sale, she explained that her focus was getting the man to the hospital so she was unable to take down the vehicle’s registration number.Chaves wife (centre) being consoled by relativesChaves sustained internal injuries. He died minutes after arriving at GPHC.
返回列表