;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Brian Austin|Austin texas|Austin tx|Austin - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Brian Austin|Austin texas|Austin tx|Austin

LOS ANGELES Roughly two weeks in advance of a judge would sentence the woman to jail, Lindsay Lohan lay in a downtown courtroom along with recounted to a grand court how a burglar's black fingerprints on her Buy Timberlands behalf wall left her therefore unnerved that she had to go.
Moments later, Orlando Blossom told the same panel the way a break in at his residence had left him distrustful of those around him, specifically after he realized the carefully hidden collection of different watches had been plundered.
The appearance of Lohan, Bloom and four other celebrities in late August before a Los Angeles Local grand jury went forgotten.
The stars' reactions revealed inside recently unsealed testimony obtained through the Associated Press offers the almost all detailed account so far in the personal toll that lead from the rash of superstar break ins by the so called "Bling Ring" involving October 2008 and September 2009. One ring fellow member pleaded out and served period; the five others face trial run later this year.
Lohan's testimony typified the fear felt by the celebrities who is homes had been targeted: "That day I went back to the home, I just felt, to be honest, consequently violated and uncomfortable that we literally packed as much goods as I could," Lohan explained to the jurors, "because it wasn't about the things which were taken, it was precisely the fact that someone came into really the only private space that I include in my life at this point.Inch
One by one, Rachel Bilson, Audrina Patridge and Paris Hilton as well recounted for grand jurors the way that they walked into their supposedly protected Hollywood Hills homes to uncover them ransacked and looted.
Brian Dallas Green told the court how the burglary of her home   the last one specific   was so stealthy that he thought her missing items were only misplaced. It wasn't until a new detective called and told him his stolen Sig Sauer handgun had been recovered that he or she realized he'd been broken into.
Some of the items stolen had been eventually returned.
For a while, the actual actors told jurors, their valuables had been replaced with a sense of weeknesses and dread.
"It took me a bit to feel comfortable staying at this time there," Bilson said of the woman's home. "I wouldn't sleep in my bedroom for about a month.
"And I'm convinced that I needed to sell Oakley Sunglasses Uk my home and get out of there, since i was very scared,In she told jurors. "But I'm there to stay."
Deputy District Attorney Sarika Kim, who's going to be handling the prosecution, pressed jurors to overlook the stars' wealth plus celebrity.
"It doesn't matter," Kim told the grand the Polo Ralph Lauren Big Pony.html jury in closing remarks. "The fact that you could replace property doesn't matter. And actually, we heard evidence in this instance some of the folks weren't able to interchange any of the property. Some folks shed items of sentimental value."
"And I think the one thing that was abundantly clear from listening to your testimony of all of the victims appeared to be what they Supra Skytop lost most importantly became a sense of security," Kim said.
None of the stars currently have testified in open judge. Bloom likely would have been the earliest, but Alexis Neiers, who was charged with his break in, took a asking deal before trial. An ambitious model and reality television star, Neiers served 30 days in jail.
But the celebrities could nonetheless take the stand if any of your members of the Bling Engagement ring go to trial. The five staying defendants had been previously charged and the actors' grand jury accounts eliminated the need for a preliminary reading.
The testimony led to indictments intended for felony residential burglary against Nicholas Frank Prugo, Rachel Lee, Roy Lopez Jr., Courtney Oakley Sale Uk Leigh Ames along with Diana Tamayo. All five pleaded not guilty on July 2 and are due back in court on May. 20 for a pretrial conference.
A lot of the details of the actual break ins directed at the grand jury happen to be revealed in search warrants along with other court filings, but most of the megastars have refrained from talking widely about their losses.
Lohan's testimony came during a turbulent streak in their own life. Her appearance for June 18 occurred about two weeks before a judge managing her criminal case sentenced a "Mean Girls" star to jail to get a probation violation.
A fur fur, two paintings and other high end jewelry and clothing were being missing. When Lohan stepped into her closet, she told jurors, the girl saw her safe was moved and black fingerprints were on her white wall surfaces.
She said that after the girl packed up what she had left, she never delivered to that house. "I don't ever thinking about going back to that house,Inch she said. "It was similar to, such an invasion of level of privacy, and it's just eerie.Inch
Bloom, who estimated his or her losses at half a million pounds or more, said he immediately suspected he'd been broken into by a close friend or someone that worked for him.
"It's just bad because you are suddenly 2nd guessing everything," Flower told the jury. "You are similar to, 'Who has been in my house?' You know, the value of things kind of vanishes. It's really about who is them, who am I starting to query?"
The "Pirates of the Caribbean" celeb said only some of his items   mostly clothes the other of his prized watches   was ever returned. This individual testified that clothing with his then girlfriend, model Miranda Kerr, was also stolen. Bloom in addition to Kerr have since married.
His house, which one detective likened to the "Bat Cave" because it couldn't be observed from the street or the fresh air, was targeted in September 2009. They suspect that Lee, one of the group's alleged masterminds, may have hidden the goods before the girl arrest at her Tiffany Necklace Nz dads home in Las Vegas.
Shelter allegedly offered to return many of the stolen property to detectives in exchange for leniency, according to transcripts and also other court filings.
A Louis Vuitton case full of jewelry was returned to Paris Hilton after quite a few alleged members of the group have been arrested in October.

http://www.hotel-santillana.com/blog/es/2014/06/fiestas-de-santa-juliana-2014-en-santillana-del-mar-cantabria/#comments

http://www.dootere.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=501074&fromuid=29885

http://www.freelander.net.cn/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=31820

http://conventions.magicmagazine.com/search/node/
返回列表