;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Stitched Jerseys Edwards’ three-year-old son - 男同交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Stitched Jerseys Edwards’ three-year-old son

– Bandits escaped with approximately $2.3M in cash and jewelry Desmond Edwards,Wholesale Jerseys China, the passenger who was shot around 21:00hrs on Thursday in ‘B’ Field Sophia after bandits attacked the taxi in which he and two female passengers were travelling,China NBA Jerseys, believes that the robbery was planned by one of the occupants.Edwards, 38, of South Cummingsburg, was shot in his upper thigh by one of the two gunmen who eventually escaped with approximately $2.3M in cash and jewelry.The father of one is now at patient at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC). He is in a stable condition.During an interview with the injured man, Kaieteur News was told that he took a taxi from Georgetown to go home. While on his way home, he said that he received a call from one of his female friends.Shot: Desmond Edwards“She called and tell me that her brother get catch with a gun and he was at the Prashad Nagar Outpost. I went there and I tell her that I can’t help her so she asked if I can take her home and I agreed,” the injured Edwards stressed.He added that when he arrived at the Outpost, his friend and another woman got into the taxi and requested the driver to take them to Sophia.“As soon as we reach the first entrance into ‘B’ Field Sophia, she asked the driver to go around some other corner and when the driver reached, two gunmen appeared. One of them came to me and took off my Movado watch and he tell me to pass the bread,” Edwards said.He added that he took out $100,Wholesale Jerseys 2018,000 from his pocket and threw it in the front seat of the taxi but one of the bandits demanded to have more money.“He pushed his hand into my pocket and take out everything but I put up a fight with the short one, and the other bandit telling his partner to shoot and kill me,” Edwards said while adding that the taxi driver and the two females who were in the car disappeared.According to Edwards, the money was part of his earnings and what he accomplished from,Cheap Jerseys, “working on the streets.”Kaieteur News was told that the entire ordeal lasted for more than 20 minutes. Edwards is of the view that his female friend might have been involved in the robbery.Just five months ago, Edwards’ three-year-old son, Douquan Emmanuel Edwards,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, drowned at the Marudi Creek,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, on the Linden/Soesdyke Highway while on a church outing.
返回列表