;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Jeff Hammond 82 - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Jeff Hammond 82

Andrew Catalon curls up with latest NCAA Tournament assignment
If not for some enlightening surf and turf dinners in Vancouver a few years ago with Fred Roggin, Andrew Catalon might still be sledding through life as a local New York sportscaster.
Not that there anything wrong with that. Plenty have made fame and fortune at the noble pursuit. on truTV. That because the game is the last of the 32 deep second round Christian Louboutin Outlet action.
On the network depth chart, the 34 year old Catalon may be the last seed on an Elite Eight roster that includes Jim Nantz, Marv Albert and Verne Lundquist. But don call it an upset if the Syracuse grad seizes this first attempt at the four games in one day assignment and goes all Cinderella in the network next generation of game callers.
had an excellent season calling games on CBS Sports and CBS Sports Network and is quite deserving of this opportunity, said CBS Sports president David Berson. very well prepared, very likeable and calls a great game. He is certainly a rising star in our business. He knows his stuff. Plus, he just a terrific guy. endorsement comes from working with Catalon on the last two NBC Winter Olympics. When they would talk together over dinner at the 2010 Games in Vancouver, Catalon would convey how he was at a career crossroads of sorts. He enjoyed the local TV work, but he really wanted to branch out more into play by play, even if it entailed more travel.
had been thinking along those lines, but Fred is really the one who pushed me over the edge on that, Catalon said Thursday Ghd Rose Gold morning from his hotel room in San Diego, where he was watching the Dayton Ohio State game.
was nerve wracking for me to just jump into play by play without some regular assignments lined up, because I had been doing a lot of freelance things and I had this sportscasting job full time. Fred really helped me figure it out, and I never forget that. as the host of the curling coverage, would sent it out to Catalon at the rink to do all the broom and stone description. Curling was a sport that Catalon only started doing without much knowledge or prep work because no one else seemed willing or able to when his station got a call one day looking for a broadcaster to help with a local telecast. Since he wasn bad at it, Catalon got more assignments. Before long, NBC tried him out, and Catalon shuffled into the position nicely.
funny how much of a cult following it has and how social media and TV has been blown away Christian Louboutin Shoes Cheap by Ghd Hair Straightener it, Catalon said. no means am I an expert. I never did it. I barely knew anything about it. But it just been an incredible ride. said he was impressed with Catalon calls from the start.
may appear to be easy to call, but it not, said Roggin. I got to know him and see what he was able to do, I told him, you have the Mbt Shoes Sydney Stockists opportunity to call games on a national level, that what you should pursue. You have the skill set. People believe in you at this point, so go for it. A guy with your ability Replica Christian Louboutin should plan to be on a national stage. Local sports will always be there. By then he already impressed the bosses on some regional NFL games for CBS. The network put him on regular trips west to do a handful of college basketball games with some national importance, including Oregon upset of Arizona in the final weekend of the Pac 12 regular season.
Now comes one of those defining career moments, and Catalon comfort comes from a longtime relationship with Ian Eagle, another Syracuse grad who started doing NCAA Tournament games at age 28.
has been a mentor to me, and I try to follow his every move, said Catalon of Eagle, who calling his four games from Milwaukee on Thursday. advice for this was spot on. I like to over prepare for games and get my hands on everything I can. But he said that in this setting, you won be prepared as well as you might be for a CBS game you did a week ago. Do all your homework and your game boards but then Louboutin David Jones layer it as you go along.
think that settled me down. working on every team. Even though we be watching eight teams practice and talking to eight coaches (on Thursday) and watching games of every team so I familiar with names and faces, being well rested in this kind of event is as important as anything else. Austin before getting to UCLA opener.
don like to talk much, said Catalon, trying not to be distracted at Thursday practices while receiving updates on his director iPad of No. 16 Albany upset bid against No. 1 Florida. much rather hear the crowds and the coaches and the sneakers squeaking on the floor. But when something does happen, those big moments come, you get more passionate and emotional. You have to enjoy them. launch? Nothing.
That leaves only TWC subscribers making up about one third of all the homes in Southern California that use a monthly service as the ones who still get the channel since it launched Feb. 25. Saturday). KLAC AM (570) has live broadcasts of both, with Vin Scully doing the first three innings on the simulcast, and Charley Steiner with Rick Monday until the end of the game.
Add to that a story by USA Today Bob Nightengale on Dodgers Hall of Fame manager Tommy Lasorda, who stayed in Phoenix while the team went to Australia. PT to catch the game on TV.
Lasorda, entering his 65th year in the Dodger organization, will learn the results when he picks up the newspaper at the same Fullerton house he resided in since 1963. Knowing newspaper deadlines, Lasorda isn likely to find out the results of either game until Sunday morning. If he lucky.
CAR TALKING
NASCAR Hall of Famer Darrell Waltrip, in town for this weekend coverage of the Sprint Cup Auto Club 400 from Fontana, has seen rain disrupt two of the four races so far this season the opening Daytona 500 and last week in Bristol, Tenn. Buy Mont Blanc Pens Online As much as Southern Californians may appreciate added precipitation during the current drought, Waltrip isn going to make any promises. don care how hot it gets out here just as long as there no more rain, he said Thursday afternoon.
rain (at Daytona and Bristol) hurt the crowd and the TV viewers, and the ratings. And it nobody fault. But with all we got going for us lately Dale Earnhardt Jr. is winning again and Danica Patrick is running better and we had four winners in four weeks at four different tracks this will be the real test for us at Fox. We brought rain every time so far. They say there no chance of rain Sunday. This will be the real test to see if we can create more rain. hosted by Chris Myers and Mike Waltrip, with pit reporters Steve Byrnes, Jeff Hammond, Krista Voda and Matt Yocum.

http://www.3he123.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=7270002

http://221.209.18.46/wMcms_GuestBook.asp

http://www.tsssjj.gov.cn/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.yueihd.jp/home.php?mod=space&uid=11026

http://obor100.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=36096
返回列表