;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Real 17 - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Real 17

Went back NYJC after ages last night in school uniform. Super humorous to see the stunned appears from the teachers. They will 1st say Hi! when they see you then they'll frown then stunned that you're in school uniform. Hahahahaha =X Paiseh just very amusing to see that on all professors though they immediately inquired our sanity for accomplishing this too XD
Before after
Going back to NYJC, I realise how much I actually missed my JC life. It had been really fun with the OG12 peeps, gang and of course, my category 0635 =) True, there were when things are shity and when studies are consequently stressed that you just wanna leave but. The company with me was only fabulous =)
I've always believed that I'm a very privileged girl =) When this grandma passed away in J1, I've gloria and gang by my side to give me assistance. When most of my group graduated, I have my 0635 clique otherwise known as Mog clique and then Jasmine, my by my side as I struggled, wandered, crawled, walked through the J2 year. Even so, I still gloria with me and also my gang's support from outside school =) Correct, I don't miss the mugging a part of JC life, which is really the hardest I've ever mugged before but. I miss the laughters we shared a lot.
Being a bio student in NYJC meant really strict discipline by the bio tutors. Every time before all of us enter LT2, our designated LT intended for bio lectures, girls will always be stuffing in the strings with the top then all will be checking for school badge, lecture records and the Nike Roshe Runs overall appearance is first rate. During lecture, we'll continually be scribbling away and praying hard like nobody's business enterprise that we won't be called to be able to regurgitate what we were ordered in order to memorised shortly before on the slides, sometimes within a few minutes, sometimes inside 1 minute. When we get too focused on scribbling whatever just isn't on the notes, Ms Choong can suddenly raise her tone of voice, shocking us and then proclaiming that we got a shock cause many of us didn't pay attention. Then we are going to look down and realize the long line we New Balance 574 Au all drew on our notes after we shocked by her. However, soon we got immuned to the woman's suddenly raising of the girl voice and so she quit. However, should we don't know ways to answer any questions, the solution is obviously "Down (number according to CCA and sexual category)."
I remember Ms Choong calling,"Paul Zhang.", New Balance 574 Black deliberately emphasising on the "Zhang" and followed by giggles and laughters from our type. I remember the lame statement from Mrs Ng, "Then the fly will die as a virgin." and she later complained to us that Mr Neo scolded your ex for being lame. I remember SP stuttering inside tutorial class when Mrs Bronze questioned him about the lady hearing from Ms Ding that he's scared of her. Going Ms Ding always ganna suaned by us like for not looking at documentaries when the entire class watch it and has general knowledge of issues she doesn't.
I remember a  5 on Wenkai's essay's overall marks plus my  1 on my essay's overall represents. I remember we all cursing like mad bout Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide or Deoxyribonucleic Acid and that we had to memorised it before being ready to write "(NADH)" and also "(DNA)". I remember going "Wah." when I notice somebody pass bio assessments. I remember the disappointment bio grades always gives me. I remember finding fascinated by evolution theories and that i still am. I still need my 2 books associated with bio notes with me. Seriously, Replica Tiffany Rings Australia bio classes had been actually memorable in spite of all the dread we sometimes feel Abercrombie Fitch Fat People for the subject in addition to tutors =)
I remember we are always asking one another might know about wanna eat during the break later even before the course class starts. I remember your "Fine if you never bring glossary." for GP classes. I remember Mrs Lim, our lovely GP tutor =), saying,"All a person's (entire class) fault to make me cannot get pregnant! Help make my blood boil (cause many in the class by no means do tutorials or certainly not bring dictionary)!" so i have to stop myself by laughing. I remember the sofa type for CT lesson and also the place we mugged and drink too much for night study.
I remember bio consulation when me, laogong along with yirou started going crazy by discussing bout possible crazy people naming their kids enzyme brands like Helicase, Topoisomerase and calling them for dinner. I remember doing embarrassing issues in front of my EC that I i just want to dig a hole and conceal in it. I remember freezing out in LT4 during chemistry spiel due to being designated to sit at the beginning and bottom row as well as due to the theory of Chilly air sinks. I remember rehearsing with my gang around J1. I remember having actions to the school song which we learnt in J1 orientation. Walking out to scaring the hell outside of my acting crew to be a bloody strict and ferocious director in J2 with Jasmine. Walking out to pushing my own limits to get acting for the very first Asian Drama SYF in Babyliss Curl Secret Australia J2.

http://www.kjfxw.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=

http://matchlessrecordings.com/search/node/

http://findplan2.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5086571

http://www.educationcity.com/uk/search/node/

http://123.56.152.215/1015/news/html/?45119.html
返回列表