;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); fashion design 49 - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

fashion design 49

personal stories and national histories
Warding off a overdue spring cold with a warm cup of tea, she comes across when   and is   at once serious, soulful, sun kissed, grounded, the sort of person who might regard a hedge account as part of the family gardening funds. She's on Facebook, only as a fan page, not individually.
Yet make no miscalculation: her One Big Concept   limned in
Because Ms. Michaels was given birth to and raised in Toronto, which is the city she had in mind when the conceit first germinated. The beauty of it, having said that, is that could apply to every city, indeed, to any panorama at all, real or thought. And it would work not only for your present day, but for the past plus the future as well.
In your work of fiction, a character named Lucjan meticulously assembles dozens of unusual maps. Roadmaps of tree roots in addition to wind corridors. A dark chocolate map. A remorse plan. A map of the dead. Your secret hope map. So I began to think of those palimpsests connected with buildings and how one might try to remember. How does one retain alive the ghost location? And it grew from this   re mapping the city reported by personal stories, professions, etc, because all of us have different roadmaps. Dog walks. Cafes that do not have music blaring. Where you initial understood the theory of relativity.
And how would that work in practice?
An effective way would be to have a website, managed in addition to edited, and people could submit their maps. It would be online. So in terms of today, it might be maps that helped migrants learn and claim the city. But it could also map his or her historical encounters   the place people first encountered snow, or carried a child, or changed a first kiss, or obtained an idea. Some representation, basically, of both the outer daily life and the inner life. Nike Air Max Tn 2013 Overall, it could have varying numbers of profundity and banality.
You could map this lives of interesting Torontonians.
Yes   a Glenn Nike Air Max 1 Hyperfuse Gould map, for example, since we know something of where they walked, ate, etc. Located on the internet speculate about where clear on his ideas might have obtained root, en route, so to speak. That may make it a quasi fictional example, for the reason that speculation would be involved. We aren't privy to the location of the invisible moments.
I understand that some of the novel's viewers have actually written to you personally about the map idea.
Indeed, I've had many words and comments about the roadmaps mentioned in the book along with readers say they have begin to make their own maps, into their city. Mapping places that have got meaning or utility for him or her. Maps of public washrooms intended for mothers with children. Or perhaps where you fell in love   and also out of love. A map with disappointments, from mild for you to bitter.
The online maps could possibly be collective, as well as individual. You might map the history of Toronto's   or maybe of any city's   various societal communities: where they resided, played, prayed, etc.
And not simply the past, but the future   speculative mapping. So I think there is depth to the idea. People have a need, in a sense, to indicate the place. Now, with every person walking with devices   dialing, texting, listening to music   were detaching ourselves from what happens where.
It becomes a kind of online atlas, I suppose. If it were an application, you could call it applas or mapplas and also Roshe Run Natural Motion appmap.
Yes, but it's not an atlas of imaginary things. It's yet another form of history. It's another way of saying that things happen in a place, industry. Every moment has a location. So that ideas, experiences, cable connections are not lost.
Would the website have a video component? To ensure if, for example, you had a roadmap of Toronto's ravines, people could select a link and see a video involving places where they might walk.
There's something about a map per se that is innately mysterious, holding out to be filled in. And there's anything nice about that mystery, that will process of discovering. But for the web page to function properly, the road directions must be intimate and come via living mapmakers. What I find enjoyable is Nike Runners Australia the implied narrative element   so not only where one thing occurred (a key decision produced), but its consequences. Not only in which death occurred, where a spirit is honoured, but localities central to the life likewise. I dislike the word, but it really could be a way to 'empower' the mourners.
This interview has been compacted and edited.
One reader's idea: Remodel banks
For a long time I used to work downtown and still have always marvelled at the two older bank buildings, 197 and First thererrrs 205 Yonge Street, north of Full. As a matter of fact I perhaps banked in one of them.
Both these banks date from 1905, specified for by prominent architects plus represent the founding years of an emerging Toronto.
Today both these bank Nike Roshe Runs For Sale buildings sit unused, boarded up on a rather drab part of Yonge Street.
My idea is usually that these two bank buildings must be converted into exhibition spaces pertaining to temporary exhibits on a folding basis for the ROM, the Earlier, the Science Centre, this Shoe Museum, and other galleries Cheap Nike Roshe Run Womens and museums or institutions. Small demonstrates with a duration of about 1 month could be relatively easily installed.
In Nike Shop Melbourne addition, in the space between the two banks a modern steel and also glass building of nearly the same size should be put up and also serve as an exhibition space. But this space should be featuring temporary exhibits by online community based institutions, such as fine art schools, fashion design, orchid demonstrates, bonsai shows, flower arrangements, pictures, urban affairs, sculpture, crafts, etc.
These two banks and the modern space in between inside their new function would not simply be a tourist attraction, however would also invigorate this type of stretch of Yonge Street and also have a great cultural influence on Greater toronto Nike Runners Online Australia area.

http://alduara.shinefish.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=303013&extra=

http://www.kjfxw.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=

http://galleri.kjerringoy.no/displayimage.php?album=155&pos=46

http://plurkable.com/2008/09/09/goodbye-plurkcast-my-old-friend/#comments

http://www.itopen.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3234875
返回列表