;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap NFL Jerseys China ulfa5xq2 - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap NFL Jerseys China ulfa5xq2

– gang flees with $1.2MA 69 year-old Anna Catherina woman was forced to seek medical attention after she was beaten unconscious by a female bandit who invaded her business and home at around 17:30 hrs on Saturday.Police said that Khemchand, 72 years,Cheap NFL Jerseys Store, and his wife Lakrajie Khemchand,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, were in their business place at Anna Catherina,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, West Coast Demerara,Wholesale Jerseys, when they were attacked and robbed by a woman and two men,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, one of whom was armed with a firearm.The perpetrators fled with $1.2M.Khemchand told Kaieteur news that he was sitting at the outer part of the shop when a young man and woman entered he shop to make a purchase. Khemchand said the man purchase a few bottles of soft drinks and paid for them.“After he pay for the drinks the girl ask for a bottle of Vasco wine which was inside of the shop and my wife was on the inside so the girl went in to my wife to collect the wine,”.According to Khemchand just as he turned around to check on his wife and the ‘customer’ he felt something cold being pressed to his neck. He then realized that he was being held at gunpoint.The man recalled that the girl, who appeared to be in her teens started to beating his wife about her body. According to the businessman the gunman then placed a black plastic bag over his head and dragged him into the house where he saw his wife lying unconscious on a carpet with blood on her face.“After we reach in the house the man start searching up the place and he took away $400,000 which I had in meh pocket and he just keep cuffing me in meh belly and back,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale,”.The shop at Anna Catherina Public Road which was attacked by a gunman and his female accomplice.According to a police report, the gunman and his accomplice escaped with some $1.2 M which they took from a bedroom.The businessman added that the bandit tied him up with duct tape, and then joined his accomplice in ransacking the house.This publication was told that the robbers spent close to 20 minutes in their victim’s home before fleeing with two black bags of cash.Khemchand said once he was sure that his attackers had fled he freed himself and alerted his neighbors.“I fight up and I get the duct tape lil slack and then I pull out meh hand but me wife de still unconscious so I call out and people come and help,”The man said he also informed the police who eventually arrived.This publication was told that the businessman had his wife checked by a doctor who visited their home but was subsequently advised to take her to a hospital. The woman was treated and subsequently discharged.According to reports this is the second time Khemchand was attacked and robbed by gunmen.Investigations are ongoing.
返回列表