;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Wholesale China Jerseys k1144odo - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale China Jerseys k1144odo

Venezuela’s close relationship with Russia has nothing to do with his appointment to Guyana as United States Ambassador, John Melvin Jones said yesterday.Mr Jones was at the time responding to a question that, given his military background, he may have been appointed as ambassador to Guyana in light of the recent development between Venezuela and Russia and the implications for the region.Yesterday, Ambassador Jones presented his letter of credential to President Bharrat Jagdeo at the Office of the President.Following the official presentation, Mr Jones spoke briefly with the media.He said that his appointment is an internal decision and as a senior foreign services officer, he is eligible to be posted as ambassador abroad.Speaking about his immediate focus, Ambassador Jones said that he is yet to put together a list of priorities.“When I get an opportunity after having learned where I live, where I work and whom I work with…then I will get an opportunity to develop some of these priorities.”At present, he added, he will focus on continuing programmes within the embassy.“I plan to engage the expatriate community in the United States to look at investments here in Guyana. I am sure as time goes by we will develop other priorities.”Ambassador Jones joined the Foreign Service in 1981. His previous postings included Honduras, Belgium, Thailand, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, Iraq and Burkina Faso. Ambassador Jones earned his Bachelor’s degree and JD at Howard University,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, and his MBA at the University of Pennsylvania.He also holds an MS in Strategic Studies from the National Defense University. He had also served as State Department Representative on the Foreign Terrorist Asset Targeting Group
返回列表