;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale tdts1ddw - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale tdts1ddw

Charles Allicock gave a mischievous smile when reminded that the 21st of March has come around once again…after all it’s his birthday.But there’s a difference about the occasion this year. Today, he is 100 not out.Guyana’s latest centenarian was born on March 21,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, 1916 at Dalgin, Demerara River,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, but moved to the United States of America, USA, with his wife, Mary, and children. He later returned to Guyana and now resides in Herstelling, East Bank Demerara (EBD).Allicock’s wife is still alive. She is 92 years old and resides with one of her daughters, Yvonne James, in Texas, USA. Charles is a father of 19. He had 16 children with his wife,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, 12 of whom are alive.He has many grand and great grand children.A smiling CharlesThe centenarian said that his wife is not too well and that they would sometimes speak to each other over the phone. He said that he loves his wife dearly. The two met at a church and fell in love instantly.He told this newspaper that he returned to Guyana because it was too cold in the USA. Also,Wholesale Jerseys China, he had an open heart surgery a few years ago.When asked if he remembers everything, he said, “If I know you, I will say yes but if I don’t know you, I will say no.” His answer had his caregiver, Bibi Shama Fagu giggling.The woman has been taking care of him for the past 12 years. Fagu said that she met the elderly man through a friend and has since been taking care of him.Asked about his secret for accomplishing this milestone,Wholesale Jerseys, the centenarian said,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, “Live and give praise to the Lord.” His sister,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Magaret Hamilton lived to see 102. She died two years ago.All of Charles’ relatives are in Texas, but four of his daughters came here to celebrate the occasion with him.
返回列表