;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping meps2ake - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping meps2ake

A Mahaica rice farmer remains in a coma at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation,Dead: Suresh Nandkishoreone day after his son was bludgeoned to death during a bitter land dispute at Handsome Tree,China NFL Jerseys, Mahaica Creek.Kaieteur News understands that Bhopaul Nandkishore,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap, 52,holesale Soccer Jerseys, never regained consciousness after he and his two sons were attacked and beaten by members of a neighbouring family on a plot of land they went to fence last Tuesday.His prognosis is not encouraging.Nandkishore’s son Suresh died in the attack, while another son Parmanand was re-admitted to the hospital with multiple chops to his body.Parmanand had told this newspaper that after beating his father,Discount NFL Jerseys, the attackers threw him into a nearby trench and tried to drown him.“I play dead. Imagine me had to bear me pain jus fuh save me father and me brother. Although me deh lie down, dis man still ah lash me,” he said.The young man however managed to see when they threw his father into a nearby trench and tried to drown him.“Me father was unconscious in de trench,” he added.Investigators have detained the three attackers comprising a father and his two sons.This newspaper understands that Detectives have already obtained caution statements from the suspects, who reportedly admitted to killing Suresh Nandkishore and wounding his brother and father.Detectives have also obtained several statements from other persons which could help build a prima facie against the accused.They are awaiting a statement from the injured Bhopaul Nandkishore and the results of a post mortem examination to be performed on the body of the dead man before contemplating charges.However, a source said that because of the tedious nature of the investigations the police might have to request more time to keep the suspects in custody.Tuesday’s incident came as no surprise to villagers who said that it was brewing for awhile, ever since the court ruled in favour of the Nandkishores in the land dispute.In fact, they confirmed that the family had been threatened, causing them to seek the assistance of the police at the Mahaica Police Station.According to reports, the Nandkishores were in the process of erecting a fence on the disputed property when a heated argument erupted between them and the other family, and led to a fight.Parmanand Nandkishore told this newspaper that he had to play dead to save his life.He explained that when he, his father and brother went to the land yesterday, they hadn’t the slightest idea that they would have been attacked, since the neighbour,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Dharamdat, with whom they have the dispute, came there too and appeared to have no objection.But Dharamdat returned with his two sons, one of whom was armed with a cutlass.According to Parmanand Nandkishore, the men picked up two of the posts that were meant for the fence and began lashing them about their bodies.He said that his brother Suresh tried to walk away, but was cornered and dealt several lashes to his head, blows that cracked open his skull, killing him almost instantly.He said that he too was badly injured and could not get away quickly.“Dis man tell he sons dem that they can’t lef we alive because dey gun go to jail,” Parmanand Nandkishore told Kaieteur News. He said that he tried to run away but the men attacked him again, this time beating him so badly that he fell to the ground.After the attackers left,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, he eventually managed to make his way to seek help.
返回列表