;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys Online yul5yahw - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Jerseys Online yul5yahw

Four armed bandits robbed and terrorised a businesswoman and her family at their 496,NFL Jerseys From China, ‘B’ Field Sophia home on Saturday night.Police are investigating and reports suggest that the bandits were staking out the business the entire day before they attacked minutes before its closure. Most of the occupants of the home left earlier in the day, giving the men ample opportunity to attack.Neighbours in the area disclosed that four young men were at the corner in the vicinity of the business playing football most of the day,China Jerseys Cheap, and were also observing persons entering and exiting the business.The bandits escaped with $60,000, gold jewelry, $30,000 in cell phone cards, three cell phones and groceries.According to the proprietor,Wholesale Jerseys Authentic, 53-year-old Badwattie Inderpaul, at approximately 20:15 hrs on Saturday, four men emerged from the back of her home and attacked her husband, beating him and dragging him inside the house.Inderpaul said she was in the shop at the time and was unaware of what was happening,Wholesale Jerseys, until she saw four men entering the shop. “One had a gun and three others had cutlass.”She explained that one of the men struck her on the head with a cutlass. He then placed the woman on the ground and tied her up.“They tie up my hands, foot, and duct tape my mouth.  They started to beat me in my head and ask for jewellery and money.” Inderpaul said.The woman also stated that at one stage after tumbling her entire home and the shop, demands were still being made for money and jewellery.One of the bandits then placed a handgun to the temple of her two-year-old grandson and further demanded more valuables, but one of the men told his accomplice not to hurt the child.“I tell them take everything that they wanted because I don’t have no more money. They then start packing a bag with stuff from the shop,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, ice-cream, Guinness,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China, juices, and whenever I look up to see what they taking one of them lashing me in my head and telling me don’t look up….they take my two gold ring and my grandson gold chain from around his neck,” Inderpaul lamented.The ransacked shopShe further added that they eventually fled after the phone began to ring continuously.Neighbours called the police after seeing the fleeing men. She and her husband then visited the Georgetown Public Hospital where she received eight stitched to her head and her husband also received several stitches.Noting that the police responded promptly,Jerseys NFL China, Inderpaul said the ranks took statements and she later noticed that her dogs that were penned up at the time had fish and other meat products next to their kennel to prevent them from barking when the bandits entered the premises.
返回列表