;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); wholesale nfl jerseys t0ey4y4o - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

wholesale nfl jerseys t0ey4y4o

Anthony Mike has been remanded for discharging a loaded firearm at Carlton Powers.He appeared before Chief Magistrate Priya Sewnarine-Beharry at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court on Friday to answer to the charge of discharging a loaded firearm with intent to disfigure or cause grievous bodily harm.The accused who resides at 58 High Street pleaded not guilty.According to Police Prosecutor Vishnu Hunte,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, on May 21,NFL Jerseys From China, about 23:00 hours Powers was sitting in his parked motor vehicle on High Street when Mike approached him and ordered him to come out of the vehicle.Hunte told the court that Powers got out of his car when Mike discharged a round in his direction.Mike subsequently went into hiding and the police could not locate him.The Prosecution objected to bail on the grounds that the incident occurred since May 21 and the police were only now able to apprehend Mike this past week. Mike,NFL Jerseys China, in his plea for leniency told the court “Your Worship,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, I am a sick man,Jerseys NFL China, I did not do that; I can’t even walk much less run.”Mike was then remanded to prison and is expected to make his next court appearance on June 14.
返回列表