;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); NFL Jerseys From China ukgrivn3 - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

NFL Jerseys From China ukgrivn3

A mother of 43 Company Path Buxton, East Coast Demerara,Cheap China Jerseys, is worried over the sudden disappearance of her 12-year-old daughter.The woman,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, Marjorie Niles,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, said that she last saw her daughter,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Melissa Stephens,Wholesale Jerseys, Sunday morning last when the girl left their home to run an errand in Georgetown.The woman said that she then called her daughter on her cellular phone around 17:00 hours on Sunday to check on her.“When I call she answer and I tell she that it getting late she should come home. She tell me she just going at Church’s to buy something to eat and then she coming home,Cheap Jerseys From China,” Niles said.The woman said that she waited and waited but her daughter never came home.She said that all night Sunday she tried calling her daughter’s cell phone but kept getting voice mail which indicated that the phone was turned off.The woman said that she has checked with every possible person her daughter might be with but no one has claimed to see the Dolphin Secondary school student. A report has since been made to the police.The woman is pleading with public spirited citizens to help her find her daughter. The woman said that her daughter has no reason to stay away from her home as this is the first time an incident like this has occurred.Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Melissa Stephens is asked to contact the nearest police station on her mother on telephone 683-2180.
返回列表