;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); when a Club emits a player - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

when a Club emits a player

Fantasy Hockey For Idiot's
September 5, 2014 Hunting for:13 PM Subscribe
Right after a mediocre first year, I've enrolled in my second go around within the MeFi Fantasy Hockey League! Last year I was hindered by this near total ignorance with hockey (It took me a looong time to grok +/ ) and my total prejudice of pool mechanics Cheap Nike Clothing Nz.html generally ("So, who wins the week is the one who gets the most things in those categories, never whose players actually gained the most games. Ooooh.") You need to share your management ideas, tricks, and strategies so we might make this the Super Moisture resistant Pads' winningest year!
I think we continue to did better than Buffalo.
Forgot to add a link to the MeTa submit about the MeFi League. If you're engaged, I highly recommend it, they may be clearly a very welcoming and patient group.
posted by means of Alvy Ampersand at 9:15 In the evening on September 5, 2014
Wow. OK I've do a rotisserie league for a lot of years, so perhaps the details are different from head to head, it appears yours is, nevertheless over time, it should all smooth out. Here goes ( I wish you'd numbered all of those questions!):
First of all, target goalies in your draw up. The way scoring is apparently positioned in your league, two males will be responsible for as many pipe dream points as the remaining 16. Your Goalies are Fine, but you can do better. Goal a couple of those GK categories, and also the goalies who top these folks.
Don't worry about players in the Oakley Sunglasses Nz Buy same conference or split. Just focus on the relevant cit categories.
When you're ranking skaters, that you choose to should do even if you auto version because the computer is a shitty drafter, obtain players who rank within at least TWO categories, and if at all possible THREE. So, look for defensemen, by way of example, who will contribute +  AND SOG or PIMs
Its a shame your league incorporates PIMs. Five years ago that was related. The NHL has changed, plus a stat that usrd to measure durability now measures screwups. Anyway, that is an Air Max Thea opportunity for you. Don't worry in relation to winning that category. It isn't worth a roster location. But you can find defensemen late from the draft who can contribute PIMs, + , along with perhaps SOG (not as many as forwards, but still.), and do Okay.
Overall strategy. You're drafting to score fantasy points that will count in your league, not NHL wins and lossed (except for goalies). Winning the Gary category is worth as much as receiving the SOG category. See in which this is headed? Everybody breezes for G and A. Although there are steals elsewhere. A balanced team wins more often than not.
Waivers principles are different from league to little league. Basically, Discount Supra Vaider Shoes when a Club produces a player, the player goes into a sort of limbo for a couple of days. Any squads interested in grabbing that gambler place a claim. The player visits the team highest on the waiver sequence (reverse of draft purchase at season opening, after that shifts as claims are won (winner of a state drops to the bottom)). Jetski from some non official deal shenanigans among GMs.
Yes, keeping your lineup up to date is important, in the same Oakley Shop Auckland way 90% of commercial is answering the phone. Absolute confidence your active goalie control at the end of the previous season served.
I think that covers the item. Drop the puck already!
placed by notyou at 11:Thirty five PM on September A few, 2014
Oh, one more thing. If the league differentiates between send, look for those who are LW/RW (play each). You'll have some roster flexibleness, all other things equal. Likewise. Scoring LWs are more rare as compared to scoring RWs, so if yer drafting an can't decide among otherwise equal wings, take the LW.
uploaded by notyou at 11:Forty three PM on September Five, 2014
Whoops, I probably should possess commented here rather than the MetaTalk place.
Looking at the results, you had our number this year.
Just as a result of a couple of points; the only period you need to worry about which group wins or loses is that you have one of the goalies actively playing that night. For skaters, no matter. A guy can score items in a win as well as a reduction.
Did waivers give me the option of thinking about how the first guy if he / she turned things around inside of a set amount of time, or is it simply a nice way of saying they can be dumped?
No, it's just an excellent way of saying they're left. In fact other players could call dibs on them before many people become free agents , but the truth is Nike Sale New Zealand.html cannot, as the guy which dropped the guy.
everyone has your waiver priority rank, and when an individual successfully make a waiver claim you get on the bottom of the priority record until someone else makes one.
Not too long ago the one marquee name My spouse and i went after was Lundqvist, assuming anyone would go after Crosby, etc. as the first round pick which if I had a solid goalkeeper that could provide a good base for a team of B listers. Dumb?
Personally I've always prevented taking goalies in the first 2 rounds, but that's risky. Available people undervalue or overlook a Oakley Racing Jacket Nz couple of goalies most a long time that I can snag later on. Anyone drafted 2 of the best obtainable so no fault there; Rask and also Lundqvist almost always go in the first rounded or 2 and Price not long after. And as notyou pointed out, the following league has a lot of goalie groups so it's actually a pretty good idea taking a sure thing goalie earlier and I Nike Free Run 5 might have to reconsider the strategy.
Also: in terms of defensemen, there are many guys you can't go wrong taking early. Karlsson and Subban and possibly Weber. Those guys will give you the numbers of a reliable forward while not occupying some sort of forward slot. Karlsson is not a bad choice for a late first round pick, but if he has there in the second it is a no brainer IMO. The others probably use the third or later.
If you're able to pre select and put in priority your draftees ahead of time, what's the benefit from doing the draft live vs. setting it for you to autopick?
Auto pick is for restroom breaks and taking the burrito away from the microwave. You can make a list in addition to auto pick but I do not recommend it because actually you won't know who you are most dependable can prioritze players but you won't be able to adjust it to the recommendations being made by the other folks the pool. Sometimes in a write there's all of a sudden a run using goalies or defensemen. People type of go "oh shit, all the good goalies are taken, better get one now!" but it becomes a domino effect and if you're definitely not there to control for that ones list takes Jeff Skinner routinely and now you're stuck with Pavelec in addition to Reimer in net. Or alternatively you could possibly wind up with 4 wonderful goalies and no left wings or something silly, because there is not a chance your list is going to be competent to react to how others are making in order to fill out your list. I would use it more like a cheat sheet for yourself in case Yahoo's rankings don't reflect your personal preferences (there are a few guys positioned way too low by Google IMO and you don't want to forget about these individuals). Yahoo does mock breezes, too. If you feel like it, help make your list and try one out doing auto pick; in all probability it wont be a disaster but you'll encounter times you'll think "aw rattling I would not have done that"

http://www.551612.com/bbs/read.php?tid=1888349

http://www.zenxxx.com/thread-57774-1-1.html

http://stone.jurlogy.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=923923

http://www.xn--uisr00ceul.com/news/html/?839487.html
返回列表