;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); if your team loses - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

if your team loses

Four New Balance Shoes Uk steps to getting ones dysfunctional team back on track
It drives me crazy that men and women on my team seem to have his or her eye on completely different aims. We do not seem to be dancing towards the beat of the same drum, or going in Oakley Radarlock the same direction whatsoever. Our team seems totally structural as a result. What can I do to correct this?Over the course of the last couple of weeks, we have been looking at the top five points that can make a team dysfunctional. Tanker Lencioni's book The Five Dysfunctions of your Team, does a great Nike Free 3.0 New Zealand job connected with describing these dysfunctions. He goes on to present ideas on how to range from a dysfunctional team to some highly functional team, through working through the Cheap Timberland Boots following Five Complications:The ultimate measure of a great group is results. That is the bottom line. Keeping everyone's attention about the same goal is critical to the results of a team.Take my personal son's Little League Majors Almost all Star baseball team. At the outset of the summer, they were in a bi weekly long tournament with eight teams for the division world-class, with the Nike Shoes Australia top four improving to the play offs. Their target was simple   make the top four. Traditionally our Buy New Balance 420 Online group is not one of the best, so to aim for the top four was a excellent challenge. Bottom line   they achieved their goal, and irrespective of losing in the semi's, they were kept feeling proud because they achieved what they set out to do.Within sports, it can be quite simple to create a clear and tangible target, and have everyone on the same website, and really know when you've achieve your goal or not. So why do we find this so hard to do operational? Here's what you can do to ensure that your current team is just as focused:Acquire clarity and be choosyFirst, make sure everybody is crystal clear on what the goal is definitely. No ambiguity allowed. Resolution, clarity, clarity. And focus during one or two goals solely. The temptation can be to choose multiple goals, and focus upon all of them. Bad choice. Narrow it down to one or two. When they are accomplished, pick the next one or two.Publish the goalsNext, make the objectives public. Share them with everybody. Make them visible   put them through the wall where anyone can see them and remember what they are focused entirely on.Prioritize team vs. unique goalsPrioritize the results of the team, over individual or department targets. Imagine an MLB first baseman who, after losing the experience, says to his mentor, "Well, at least I had a couple of superior hits, and a great in the 3rd inning. So I'm good." The coach would be livid. Just because you performed a good game, if your workforce loses, it loses. In case the marketing group delivers the materials, but the sales cannot deliver the sales, the team seems to lose.Make sure everyone is focused on exactly the same shared, not individual/"my department only" desired goals. If I New Balance 574 High Roller know my pay out is based on overall results, I will act differently than if pay out is based on my results on your own.Bottom line, is it takes being attentive to the five key dysfunctions which could derail a team. Strive to build deep trust, engage in healthy and open debate, get clarity to reach commitment, make your team holding each other responsible and get everyone focused on the identical results and you'll go a long way in order to building a powerful and effective team.Katie Bennett is a mentor and speaker and travel of Double Black Diamond Coaching in Vancouver. She uses The Five Dysfunctions of a Team often with the commercial Cheap Oakley Sunglasses For Men teams she works with.

http://61.136.197.232/gll/E_GuestBook.asp

http://auscarfinder.com/index.php?page=item&id=13195

http://www.asiaworldmedia.com/post/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=309608

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article
返回列表