;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); and employees in Ten states. 64 - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

and employees in Ten states. 64

GOP gov candidate Milne urges target 'practical'
The Windsor County Republican, seeking the party's nomination in the Aug. 26 primary, wants to tame the state's progressive tendencies, rein in governmental spending and also open his arms on the business community.
Milne is sharply essential of the administration of Democratic Gov. Chris Shumlin, though he also acknowledges that he or she still lacks detailed policies on critical topics like health care, the economy and Adidas Jeremy Scott Wings Australia also education.
Shumlin, a Putney native, is really a clear favorite to get a third term in this closely Democratic state. Among other issues, they have touted his record about green Vibram Fivefingers Kso energy growth, schooling and jobs, noting Vermont's small unemployment rate.
Aside from Shumlin, there is one other Democrat running for governor mainly   H. Brooke Paige of Washington. Milne encounters two other Republicans   Charlie Mont Blanc Refills Berry of Wolcott and Tanya Peyton of Putney.
Also running is definitely Liberty Union candidate Pete Diamondstone associated with Brattleboro.
On the GOP ticket, awareness has focused on Milne, though his or her political experience consists of a unsuccessful run for the condition Legislature in 2006. He got into the organization by purchasing a one person part office from his mothers and fathers in 1987, and the company has 50 full time employees; ten offices in four states; and employees in 12 states.
He is president with the Vermont Society of Travel Agents and is also involved with the Vermont Chamber associated with Commerce.
Milne also professes the longtime interest in politics. He has familial roots in that industry: Milne's mother, who Shox Nike Shoes died Aug. 11, had been a state consultant from Orange County in the Nineties and early 2000s; also, her father is the clerk on the Vermont House of Representatives in addition to a Selectboard member in the town of Wa.
Given Milne's knowledge of the state political scene, he openly identifies that the odds are stacked from a Republican gubernatorial candidate who had a relatively late start and it is running against a Democratic obligatory.
"No incumbent (Vermont governor) has lost around 50 years. It's a high pub, and there's good competition," Milne said. "But I think it's rather clear, in my opinion, that the Shumlin government is the biggest failure associated with an administration that we've seen within 50 years."
In a modern visit to the Reformer, Milne detailed his / her issues with Cheap Longchamp Bags Uk the current administration for several fronts including:
Milne jumped on the Shumlin administration's dismissal earlier this month connected with an information technology contractor that was coping with the state's troubled Vermont Health and fitness Connect website. That is pointing to, he believes, of the way the state has pursued a bumpy transition to a universal, in Vibram Five Fingers Australia Gold Coast public financed health care model.
"This times of, let's be the most radical, progressive state near your vicinity every day needs to come to an end. Along with health Beats By Dre care, the way that was first crawled the beach, is a good example of that," Milne mentioned. "Gov. Shumlin's had years to come up with just how he's going to pay for this, what it's going to cost, what it's Vibram Kso Sydney planning to look like. He hasn't been capable of singing that."
Milne said he or she is "skeptical that single payer is something which is going to make sense." He couldn't yet say, however, just what his approach to health care alter might be.
"I don't have a specific policy for what we'll be doing along with health care in a Milne administration. I'll have that in September," he said.
  The economy and governments spending:
Milne isn't sure Vermont's lack of employment rate is an accurate barometer with actual economic conditions while in the state.
"What I would ask individuals Brattleboro is to go talk to the area food shelf. Is the need disappearing, or down? Just what exactly I'm hearing from food rack people and homeless protection people is, that's not the situation at all," he said. "The number of people working and the number of job opportunities available are not increasing."
Milne said stagnant economic advancement has been outpaced by increases with state spending. He demands a "common sense" approach to spending, but he did not name precise areas where there should be cuts plus admitted he was not confident about decreasing the tax problem on Vermonters.
"I don't see that Vermont's gonna do much to change income tax. Tax rates aren't going to go down, I don't think,Inches Milne said. "We've got to get paying in check so there's more cash to be spent on economic progress."
Milne said one way of economic development is using a more business friendly approach. For instance, he decried the Shumlin administration's agreement of a bill that makes Vermont the 1st state to mandate labeling of food that contains genetically modified ingredients.
"To pick a fight with the foodstuff industry creates an image of Vermont (not) being business friendly," Milne said.
"I think you will find there's culture of treating companies like they're a cash cow   we should just milk them, and so they ought to be grateful that we're permitting them to stay here," he / she added. "And the only time that was true was when we actually did have cows as all of our primary industry."
Milne believes that Shumlin's clear opposition to the extended operation of the Vermont Yankee fischer power plant played a role in owner Entergy's decision to seal down the Vernon facility at the end of this holiday season.
He said he would have worked much more collaboratively with Entergy. Milne also was crucial of the fact that the state is giving away $10 million in Windham County monetary development funding to be generously donated by Entergy over the next a few years.

http://galleri.kjerringoy.no/displayimage.php?album=155&pos=46

http://cgi.members.interq.or.jp/silver/ginkuji/skin/001/apeboard.cgi?command=read_message/

http://www.zijieshangmao.com/news/html/?1026072.html

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

http://matchlessrecordings.com/search/node/
返回列表