;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); I also sport 22 - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

I also sport 22

So after a little over 4 years my 1st gen i7 920 LGA 1366 is actually showing its age. I have chose that I would build a completely new PC and TR's Dormbox is just about great for me. I've settled on the particular i7  4770k (Haswell) as the CPU, now happens the tough choice of Mobo. I just are unsure of what to choose and precisely why. I haven't followed PC aspect like I used to so I wish to throw it out to the TR posters. Quantity you choose?
The only caveat the item that I want it to be smaller ATX so I can fit it inside Obsidian 350D.
Right now I am eyeballing the Gigabite GA Z87MX D3H and the ASUS MAXIMUS VI GENENot to generally be "that guy" but let's just acquire some basic things out of the way first. A single, how do you intend to use this machine? As a CPU the i7 920 just isn't quite a slouch, even by means of today's standards. Sure the i7 4770k is 60% faster Pandora Bracelets Australia Gold stock with regard Buy Pandora Jewelry Online to stock, but overclocking can in close proximity that gap significantly. In spite of this, unless you're going 4k or 130 hz then this sort of Processor is fairly extreme overkill for a gambling machine. I own an i7 3770k and a Phenom II x4 965 and I say that even a graphics unit card, RAM, or SSD up grade will make more tangible differences for gaming or web browsing at HD resolutions as compared with swapping one of those CPUs for your other. For a home work area or a video editing/conversion machine now there really isn't any contest though, a newer processor would be definitely worth the buy there, it just is dependent upon what you need it for.
Your motherboard choices here be dependent a lot on your preferences. VRMs, with them overclocking ability, is specific to the processors themselves now because CPU VRMs are in the processor. So buying enthusiast computer hardware is only Nike Free Run 7.0 really for those looking for a specific variety of connectivity. On that front, you have a Gigabyte aboard presented there with virtually tons of graphics connections for that on chip intel visuals and an Asus board that forgoes those options entirely save to get a lone HDMI. So, do you plan to use the intel illustrations or photos? Do you intend to overclock and require distinct features? Do you need more PCIe spots for multiple graphics playing cards? Do you need PCI for legacy expansion cards or modern sound card connectivity? Since you currently have your mind set on a case with a window, and you might just be observing it every day, do you including one color or design and style over another?
I hate to bombard you with inquiries, but I don't have much to be here.
Essentially, I am downsizing since i never have used a full ATX into it potential slot wise. With that said , I have 'upgraded' the 920 Louis Vuitton Belt Uk to its fullest (with the exception of the newest vid charge cards out there) and it still featuring its age. The 920 has dished up as my hub intended for everything. I do SharePoint development and have a lot of dev VMs going, I also sport, edit video, use courses that Cheap Louboutin Shoes Australia need all cores for dev resources, etc. etc.
No My partner and i wont SLI, but I perform like the option. I dont will need anymore slots than what any micro offers.
If I imagined I could ride the 920 for another 2 years I would but I can not.1) It's microATX (mATX) not smaller ATX
2) In general any mobos in between $100 $200 (consumer) and $250+ (high end Versus OC) will have equal component good quality. Once you exceed the lower conclusion of those ranges, you're mostly paying for additional features Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes Online (thunderbolt capability is the exception, thunderbolt costs A LOT).
A few) I always prefer mobos with VRM heatsinks. Particularly important if you plan on replacing the stock HSF with Louboutin Sale Sydney a tower style or AIO cooler.
4) Select your current mobo based on the features you NEED. Be sensible with yourself. Don't get caught inside marketing hype and expend $80 more than you need for functions you'll never use.
5) Asus' Maximus line is geared toward "extreme" overclocking. People that bin Processors and need that additional 100MHz to set benchmarking records. Every manufacturer has an overclocking line, but you're probably better off spending your money on a better Pc cooler before spending >$200 for a mobo if you're a non professional overclocker.
Newegg's "compare" characteristic is excellent for selecting motherboards simply because they have many features to keep with.
I Nike Free 4 am interested to know the amount of VMs you use and what they are actually doing. Rarely is Pc ever the issue with VMs. It's mostly I/O and RAM that are complications. I don't really see how the i7 920 could be showing it's grow older in that regard.
Because you do video editing you could probably employ a newer system though. My partner and i plan to follow this thread closely since I am considering buying a new LGA 1150 MoBo for my cousons christmas build. I like this Gigabyte board and the event you are going to use is also the instance I have been thinking about using.

http://matchlessrecordings.com/search/node/

http://www.xiongdiwu.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=

http://travideos.com/search/E_GuestBook.asp

http://blog.runkeeper.com/6/what-running-shoes-are-you-rocking

http://www.88822.com/#03666/read.php?tid=980
返回列表