;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); NFL Jerseys Supply &quot - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

NFL Jerseys Supply &quot

,Cheap Authentic Jerseys
"At first,Asics Kayano 23 Homme, I thought they were joking,Cheap NFL jerseys China," said Bromley,jerseys from china, a defensive tackle at Syracuse. "I honestly didn't think I'd go today. Then I talked to Coach (Tom) Coughlin and it was surreal. I mean, it's the hometown team, my favorite team, Big Blue and to get picked by them, it's crazy. I grew up watching guys like Osi (Umenyiora) and (Michael) Strahan. They sacked the quarterback and I love sacking the quarterback. That's what I do."
"My agent said somewhere between four and six (rounds)," Bromley said. "I thought the earliest would be tomorrow (Saturday)."
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — Jay Bromley didn't expect getting a phone call Friday night that he was going to be selected in the NFL draft.
So Bromley went to a grocery store in Syracuse, where he attended school,Scarpe Yeezy Scontate, and went to rent a movie and that's when he received the call that he was indeed selected by his favorite team,NFL Jerseys Supply, the New York Giants, in the third round.
返回列表