;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); China NFL Jerseys s4qn4ifd - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

China NFL Jerseys s4qn4ifd

A Post Mortem Examination (PME) is expected to be conducted sometime today on the remains of 25-year-old Shaneza Ramdat called ‘Reshma’ who was murdered, allegedly by her reputed husband, 40-year-old Shameer Ali who later attempted suicide.At around 11:00hrs on Saturday, Ramdat’s lifeless body was discovered lying face down in the front yard of her brother’s Kuru Kururu Squatting Area, Soesdyke/Linden Highway home where the couple had been residing for the past three weeks.The woman’s body had a stab wound to the neck, and others about the body.Neighbours armed with pieces of wood put up a search for Ali who was later found in a clump of bushes aback of the house, with a bleeding neck.He was subsequently rushed to the GPHC, where he is currently being closely monitored by the police.Kaieteur News was told that the murder may have stemmed from an argument the couple had over Ramdat’s alleged infidelity.Speaking with this newspaper yesterday, the suspect’s daughter “Meno”, said that the news of her father’s actions has left her and her siblings puzzled, as the man has never been known to be violent.“For all the 20 years of my life, my father was always loving and caring. He never even hit me and my two other siblings. We still confused. I was so shocked when I get the call because I know my father, but still, I don’t know what happened yesterday (Saturday),NFL Jerseys Cheap,” the young lady said.She added that about four years ago, her father walked out on her mother without giving any explanation, and she never heard from him since.He subsequently moved in with his brother and sister-in-law, and started a relationship with the now dead woman.A neighbour and close family friend, Inez John, told Kaieteur News that an hour before the killing, the couple was at her house, and all had seemed well.“They left here good, good. Not an argument or nothing. They were even making jokes and laughing and so…so I don’t really know what went wrong,” John said.She added that she has known the couple for the four years that they were together and never got the slightest hint that either of them was unfaithful.However, shortly before the murder, another neighbour heard them arguing about “some phone call, and another man”.Ramdat mothered two young children from her first marriage, while Ali is the father of three. Their children remain in the care of their exes. They have no children together.The woman’s brother Gewan Ramdat told this newspaper that while he spends most of his time in the interior and does not know much of what goes on in his sister’s life, he finds it hard to believe that the woman was cheating on Ali, as the two always shared a good relationship.He added however that Ramdat did share a good relationship with her ex-husband, and would usually visit her children “somewhere on the West Side”.
返回列表