;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); and episode free - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

and episode free

Why everyone and every little thing I see looks flat
My personal astute parents knew that the best way to placate me would be together with my Nike Shox Deliver favourite cartoon character. A moment eventually, the TV was on, in addition to my mother was expressing: "Curious George is on.Inches
All of a sudden my eyes were open and I could see once again.
In severe cases, being cross eyed or wall eyed can bring severe headaches as the brain endeavors to process two different pictures. Fortunately, I did not suffer all of that, and the surgery to be able to straighten my crossed in eyes was mostly beauty; unfortunately, it came already happening to allow me to develop binocular eye sight.
When you are an infant, your brain finds out how to combine the different photographs it receives Nike Free 5.0 V3 from both of your eyes, fusing them to a single image. This is binocular vision.
The fusion allows you to understand depth. When you focus up your eyes on an object, the information your brain receives allows you to gauge the length of time Nike Lunarglide away it is, as well as its dimension.
My young brain never ever learned how to fuse these two different images together. In reality, my brain compensates by way of only looking out of one observation at a time. I can see perfectly effectively out of each eye, but only one at a time.
To me, looking out issue and looking at a photograph are exactly the same. Everything, and everyone, I see are flat. I can't even conceptualize what a world by using depth would look like.
My partner and i gauge depth in alternative methods. Timberland Boots I compare things: A grownup is usually a bit less than 2 metres tall, and if I see an adult standing beside a new tree, I can use which to figure out how tall this tree is.
Occasionally, We force myself to see a couple images by looking at a thing, then shifting a bit to the side to look at it from a marginally different angle. I am mimicking the parallax effect of seeing a couple of simultaneous images by checking out the same thing twice, shifted.
Still, these methods are not perfect and that i generally have a hard time telling just how far away something might be.
There are actually one or two benefits to Le Pliage Longchamp the way I Buy Pandora Charms Online notice, however. For one, I have never stood a fear of heights. When I forecast a window or on the top of a mountain, I am unable to tell if the ground is 15 metres away or 55. I loved climbing timber as a child and never worried about the way high up I was.
When I convey to people I have no range perception, I am almost always requested the same question: "How can you push a car?"
The most Nike Shop Online Nz sincere answer is that big everything's usually closer to you. If a car looks really major, I'd better hit a brakes. On my very first morning with a driver's licence, I learned this lesson challenging way: I backed out from a driveway into a neighbour's car or truck. He was, thankfully, knowing and I've been overcautious (and occurrence free) since then.
I try not to ever tell people about my lack of depth perception until after they have been in my auto   they seem more comfortable with the idea after they've seen that I drive safely.
A few years ago, I read a post in the New Yorker by Oliver Sacks called Stereo Sue, of a woman from New England with a similar background to me. By way of a series of therapy sessions along with exercises, Sue taught your ex brain how to perceive detail, and saw in 3d for the first time as an adult.
I was intrigued. I had never thought associated with myself as missing out on the experience of vision, but Sue's description connected with seeing snow fall for the first time with depth awakened a wish in me to experience the world like everyone else does.
I attended the binocular vision clinic within the Universit de Montral, but after 3 hours of testing was told I had had the particular surgery too late, and our brain would never achieve binocular eye-sight.
I was disappointed, but had no feeling of loss. I've never had depth perception, and don't truly understand what I'm missing.
Because i may not be able to conceive of methods you see the world, you can experience what it is like for Buy Pandora Charms me. If you put a patch over one eye for a lot of hours, you will temporarily lose depth perception and see the same flat world that I do. Try catching any ball or throwing the wad of paper inside the garbage can. You will more than likely miss.
My basketball trainer used to chastise me for studying the floor before attempting a trial   before I told your pet that looking at the lines on to the ground was the only way I could evaluate how hard to throw the golf ball.
I live in the same three dimensional planet as everyone else; I just do not see it that way. So, remember to forgive me if I get frustrated when I have to pay more for a 3 D dvd, or if it takes me a tiny bit longer to park my automobile.

http://bbs.niushangdaohang.com/thread-664266-1-1.html

http://npl.rice.edu/search/node/

http://www.k88.kr/web/home.php?go=pds_list&pds_type=1

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

http://bbs.cxhcxh.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=796004&fromuid=89547
返回列表