;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap China Shoes Wholesale y5prhe4t - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap China Shoes Wholesale y5prhe4t

“I was at home when three ducks flew into my yard and the dogs were chasing them. I took a stick and pelt one of the ducks and killed it. The dog picked up the duck and ran away. I did not thief any duck.”Those were some of the explanations given in the court by Arun Ranasad,China Jerseys Cheap, 18, of Kilcoy Squatting Area,Wholesale Jerseys, Corentyne.The man appeared before Magistrate Adela Nagamootoo on Friday at the New Amsterdam Magistrate’s court,NFL Jerseys China, charged with larceny of ducks. The birds were owned by Goberdhan Mohes.Ranasad who told the court that he is a fisherman is accused of entering his neighbour’s yard on Sunday February 3,http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Argentina-Lionel-Messi-Jersey.html, last,wholesale jerseys, and stealing four ducks,Killian Tillie Jersey, including one drake.Prosecutor Corporal Orin Joseph told the court that Mohes and the accused are neighbours. On the day in question Mohes secured his ducks in a pen and retired to bed.Around 22:00 hrs he received a call from one of his other neighbours telling him that the accused was seen leaving his yard with the ducks.Ranasad immediately made a check on his pen and discovered the birds missing. A report was made and following investigations the accused was arrested and charged.In court he pleaded not guilty and was placed on $20,000 bail.  The matter has been transferred to the Albion Magistrate’s court for February 26.
返回列表