;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap NFL Jerseys 20-year-old Rawle Ramsaywack - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap NFL Jerseys 20-year-old Rawle Ramsaywack

“I though for sure that I would’a dead…I did done give up already,” were the words of pit bull attack survivor, 20-year-old Rawle Ramsaywack, who was mauled by three vicious dogs on Tuesday.Ramsaywack said that when the dogs began tearing at his flesh he thought for sure that he would not survive.According to him,Cheap NFL Jerseys, he has been living on the streets almost his whole life and has no family.On Tuesday, he said,Nike Roshe Run Women, he went into the empty lot to pick mangos and when he was leaving the dogs attacked him.Speaking from his bed at the Georgetown Public Hospital, Ramsaywack told Kaieteur News that he feels much better.His head was heavily bandaged,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, his arms were in cast and his eyes were black and blue and swollen. Ramsaywack was nonetheless talking and moving around.He told this newspaper that even after he was rescued from the dogs he still thought he would die. “I can’t tell you ‘bout de pain,” he said.Ramsaywack was mauled by three dogs at Forshaw Street,NFL Jerseys Authentic, Queenstown on Tuesday at around 14:30 hours.He sustained injuries to various parts of his body including his head and hands.Reports state that the man was in an empty lot next door to the dog owner’s Lot 268 Forshaw Street,nfl jerseys china, Queenstown residence and had just finished picking mangos when the dogs attacked.Police are yet to take a statement from Ramsaywack. The dog owner, Joseph Satrohan,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, has been released on station bail.
返回列表