;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); but oddly enough - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

but oddly enough

Fly aboard a Middle Eastern carrier and chances are you won't see the sausage landscape in the Nicole Kidman Will Ferrell movie Bewitched, while Air India blurs spicy loving scenes, even in a lightweight rom com. Words such as "bomb" and "terror" are likely to get bleeped from a strong in flight movie, but surprisingly, so might the word "God" should you fly domestic Pandora Jewelry New Zealand in the United States. This editing of films that airlines show is in the hands connected with in flight entertainment content suppliers, which act as middlemen involving the studios and airlines. They provide the airline with a menus of current movies, manage editing, translating, subtitling and dubbing for an airline's specific Buy Pandora One requirements and license the film for a fixed cost, or sometimes on a pay money for use basis.
Airlines appreciate in flight entertainment systems since they keep passengers quiet and occupied. They are also acutely understanding of the tolerances of Free Run Shop their crowd, with good reason. In 2013, a United Airlines air travel made an unscheduled landing on Chicago, well short of it is Baltimore destination, when two mom and dad became disruptive when the thriller Alex Combination showed on the drop down displays, complaining they could not shield the young children from its adult views.
When it comes to the editing involving in flight movies, the procedure that content providers implement is "when in doubt, leave it out". For a crude generalisation, neither nudity not profanities are likely to offend a European visitors, but extreme violence Louis Vuitton Nz may well. With Asian fliers, it could be the other way round. Nudity and any mention of the pork and images of pigs could very well end up on the cutting home floor before they display on a Middle Eastern commercial airline.
Editing for an airline of which caters to a mix of Asian, Midsection Eastern and European passengers becomes a tricky proposition when it comes to a film such as The Wolf regarding Wall Street, which uses a F bomb 546 times, capabilities 73 other profanities, offensive orlando profanity and 24 scenes of a sexually explicit or image nature. Hollister Nz Clothing Self interest requires that any scene expressing aircraft or logos of the competitor airline are out there, and air disaster videos are definitely a no demonstrate.
UTE JUNKER
Best in flight dvd experience Any time you get to atone for a film that you missed in the cinema.
Worst in flight dvd experience Apart from the hell of the non functioning entertainment system (particularly brutal on the long Dallas to Sydney flight), I was once seated near to a five year old who was really keen to watch my movie with me. He was notably interested in the sex clips.
Best airline for flicks Emirates' ICE system has much more choice than any other; you can spend a short flight just simply browsing the listings.
KERRY VAN DER JAGT
Best in flight movie experienceWatching Tracks (2013), the Melbourne drama about Robyn Davidson's solo make your way Louis Vuitton New Zealand from Alice Springs to the Indian native Ocean by camel, while soaring home from South America for LAN Airlines. Homesickness be gone.
Worst flying movie experience Sitting close to someone watching (and poking fun at) the same movie as I am, but they are ten seconds ahead.
Best air carrier for movies Singapore Airlines next generation KrisWorld, based on a Panasonic Avionics hardware platform. I found myself utterly absorbed again and, at over three hours long, it certainly transferred the time.
Worst in flight video experience A 1960s Chinese propaganda film about a heroic factory staff member, played on a shared cottage screen   especially as I may possibly barely make out the Uk subtitles from 10 rows backside. Seen on Nepal Airlines.
Most detrimental in flight movie experience Sitting Nike Cortez Nm Qs next to a passenger who had previously been watching The Hangover and convulsing with laughter so much my seating was shaking.
Best flight for movies Singapore Airlines. Wonderful choice, decent sized screens and headphones that work each time.
The story The pros and cons of enjoying in flight movies first shown up on The Sydney Morning Herald.
Latest News
Two ended up saving from private Ray Ban Online Nz airplane obtaining in Nattai National ParkChildren with autism caged in addition to abused at schoolAbbott government works on to dump pension barnacleHuman rights lawyer George Newhouse wins attorney case against News Corp Claire BoltDetox needed for complementary medicines
Editor Picks
Malcolm Fraser obituary: Former Aussie prime minister dies aged 84Click get the shears, there will go the recordSmithy cartoons 2014 Mountain range tourism gains a Majestic boost  PhotosAsbestos found on flag personnel siteSupreme Court visits city plus bushland sites in Andrew Russell trialBourke side tracked by tardy TAFE progressMount Wallaroos gather worldwide interestWoman charged with approaching Andrew Russell tryout witnessIt a kombi van ride straight down memory lane

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

http://matchlessrecordings.com/search/node/

http://www.yzjs.gov.cn/E_GuestBook.asp

http://222.87.184.4/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.iccpsy.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6630876
返回列表