;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); you're good at math 35 - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

you're good at math 35

They all have confidence . super assurance.
The question is, how can the community tap this resource capable of beating super villains like Magneto along with Galactus and put it to work in a constructive way for the children of Montclair?
With Saturday, Jan. Free to Montclair residents, the workshop pairs parents and caretakers with their children and also asks them to create their own superheroes with individual skills, powers and moral unique codes. "The goal is to use this perception to create confidence in our children as well."
"Our kids these days acquire so many negative messages," said McRae. "They get these emails from their peer groups or perhaps unfortunately from their parents or caregivers. This is a way of bringing kids out and raising their self esteem."
McRae shared with The Times that the goal of a workshop is to get kids to ask themselves the question, "What am I good at?"
"There are many things that children are good at that they don't essentially see as a Cheap Woolrich Arctic Parka power,In . said McRae. "They can be kind to those, good listeners, smart . virtually any normal trait that they have may well be a superpower. Even if kids don't get negative messages about these traits, they don't always get encouraged either. We want to say, 'Oh, your are good at math,' or even 'You're really good at drawing.Wi That's a power there.In .
During the two hour workshop, budding Montclair superheroes get to bring themselves as a character, along with pick out their costume in addition to powers. But much more important, said McRae, they are all asked usually the one question that all superheroes are faced with: "Who do I want to help?"
By the time they leave, participants and their parents have mentioned this question and have an idea of exactly how their superhero   and their own abilities   can make the world a greater place.
"I just hope that children will gain enough self esteem that they can start to reach out to different kids and stand up for these folks," said McRae.
"In a lot of communities you have people left on their own with no unity, and I think that knowing that you can help another individual is a great way to bring up your body confidence."

a greenhouse  07

Meanwhile  15

Barbara KING WILSON  19

The Phoenix  30

systems."  15
返回列表