;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); but if were a U Joint wouldn't I hear metal scraping all the time - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

but if were a U Joint wouldn't I hear metal scraping all the time

4x4 Turned on but Front Wheels Not Engaging
1999 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 off road 4.0L
When I engage the 4x4 through the electronic switch the electric motor on the transfer case DOES engage the 4H and 4L, I know the electric selinoid is working, Polo Ralph Lauren Sale Uk however I do not get Timberland Outlet Uk any power to the Cheap Nike Air Max Uk front wheels. I notice a metal on metal scraping noise coming from under the vehicle, I can't tell if its coming from the transfer case or the front end of the vehicle. I used the 4x4 all winter and at some point it stopped working, I am not just sure when. All I know is that I have no power being tansfered to the front end and I have a scrapping noise. I had a vaccum leak repaired Cheap Nike Sb Uk a few years back and I haven't had that kind of problem since." Check the U Joint. If it's good you need to look inside the pumpkin! Or pull the wheels off and check the Nike Free Run 3 Uk cheap plastic stuff at the wheels!   Merlin2021
No offense Merlin, but if were a U Joint wouldn't I hear metal scraping all the time? I only here metal on metal when I turn the 4H or 4L on. I can be driving in 2H perfectly with no noise or scraping sound and then switch to 4H(shift on the fly). Then I get no power to the front wheels and the scraping noise starts. Then I switch back to 2H(shift on the fly again) and the scraping noise stops and throughout the whole time I got no front end power.

Bible commentary about John 11

Fitness and wellness coach Shirley Archer

Your son o

[/url]

[url=http://mc-segserver.gain.tw/viewthread.php?tid=17121&extra=]according to a statement on the school's website.
返回列表