;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Sami Khedira Germany Jersey yb3sk0kl - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Sami Khedira Germany Jersey yb3sk0kl

“I am not a bandit, I see a guy going up to the man yard and I just follow,” saysSteve Anthonythe alleged bandit, Steve Anthony, 50, who gives his name as Steve Weevers of Grove Squatting Area, East Coast Demerara.Around 1:30hrs yesterday,Jerseys From China, two men,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Anthony and Carlos Grant, 41,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, of Charlotte Street, Georgetown,Wholesale Jerseys From China, allegedly attempted to steal bottles from a businessman,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Patrick De Freitas of Waterloo Street,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, Georgetown.According to information, the businessman was aroused by a loud noise on his premises.He left his room to inquire but was confronted by two men armed with a spade and a cutlass.The men allegedly attacked De Freitas, who then shot both of them.One was shot on his right thigh and the other was shot on his left thigh.Both men are nursing gunshot wounds at the Georgetown Public Hospital.When Kaieteur News visited the hospital, Anthony stated that he is not a thief; that he was “creasing” the other man, but was held at gunpoint by the owner “whom he was trying to help.”This publication tried to reach De Freitas but was unable to do so.Carlos GrantAccording to a police source, the businessman is refuting allegation made by Anthony.De Freitas claimed that both men tried to attack him and only then, he was required to use his weapon as protection.De Freitas firearm has been lodged until investigations are completed.
返回列表