;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale rgvvuutw - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale rgvvuutw

There may yet be hope for 38-year-old Nalinie Shivram who has for the past few years been suffering from renal failure.The woman’s plight, which was recently highlighted in the press, has left her and husband, Rasheed Mohamed, in a financial crisis which now sees them unable to finance the much needed dialysis the ailing woman requires three times a week.Several public-spirited citizens having read about the woman’s predicament have been offering their support to the woman. She was in receipt of a paid treatment yesterday and will receive another tomorrow, compliments of concerned citizens.Shivram has been receiving treatment for the past two years. Some of these were paid by the Ministry of Health and members of the business community. But much as she has appealed to friends and family over the years, she has not been able to find a willing kidney donor to really rectify her problem.With a donated kidney it is expected that she would be able to live a normal life. In her current state,Wholesale Jerseys, the woman is unable to do regular house work and relies solely on her husband for support.However, the woman’s husband during a telephone interview with this newspaper yesterday, revealed that there is a likelihood that a cousin of the ailing woman will volunteer one of his kidneys.Once all goes as expected, Mohamed related that by next month an operation will be done.For now, he said that Shivram his doing well as she had received timely treatment, adding that the swelling of her stomach and feet have reduced significantly.Shivram and her husband staged a picketing exercise near the National Cultural Centre at the opening of the recent Heads of Government meeting with the expectation that she would have gotten immense assistance.During a previous interview with this newspaper, Shivram had related that she needs just a little more help if she is expected to make it through the year. “I think that if somebody can pay for six straight treatments for me I would be good and can work and help me husband so that we can pay for it (treatment) by ourselves.”According to the woman, at the moment the couple’s main income is from a shop her husband operates. However, she is of the belief with the six consecutive treatments she would be able to manage the shop while her husband goes out and work.On Wednesday, in a bloated state, the woman with no money to pay, was forced to seek the services of the 5G Dialysis Centre in order to have the toxins drained from her system. According to Shivram, the service was offered but she was reminded that she still owes the private entity for a treatment she has already received.A single treatment amounts to about $36,000.
返回列表