;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap NFL Jerseys Eddy was the target.” - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap NFL Jerseys Eddy was the target.”

By Abena RockcliffeTwo editors of the National Communications Network (NCN) were handed dismissal letters yesterdayEdward Layneafternoon following an internal investigation into what management deemed as a misappropriation of funds.The incident was one which occurred during the elections campaign and it is suspected that the editors provided fake receipts for hotel accommodation.Those fired are Senior Editor, Edward Layne and Radio Editor, Adele Rampersaud.Kaieteur News was informed that NCN management became suspicious of some receipts that were presented for accommodation in Bartica for the news team that covered a People’s Progressive Party rally. Once the investigation started, the company’s auditors travelled to Bartica and made checks at the hotel.Kaieteur News understands that a hotel staffer “revealed” that Layne only paid for two double-bed rooms, but requested receipts for eight single rooms.The staffer claimed that Layne was told that this could not have been done, but financial inducement reportedly turned this around. It is alleged that Layne was then given receipts from a book that the hotel no longer used and those were the ones presented.When contacted last evening, Layne declined to comment on his involvement in the matter being deemed “petty financial fraud.”He said, “I do not know what you are talking about,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, you should talk to NCN; they said they fired me so you should talk to them…contact the CEO or Management.”However, when contacted, a resolute Rampersaud,Cheap NHL Jerseys China, who maintained her innocence, told this publicationAdele Rampersaud“the truth” that she said she wanted to get into the public domain.She said that two Wednesdays ago, she was summoned to a meeting by the internal security officer and was questioned about the misappropriation of state funds.She said that she was second in charge on the trip, as Layne headed the mission, but while the financial matter was her responsibility, she gave Layne the money to pay for the hotel.She said, that at the meeting she was told about what investigators found out while in Bartica and that of the $68,000 that was accounted for on the receipt for accommodation, $44,000 was unaccounted for, as payment was made for only two rooms.Rampersaud said she told investigators that she could not have deciphered that the receipt presented was fake since it was affixed with the revenue stamp, company stamp and an employee’s signature.Rampersaud told Kaieteur News that the team that went to Bartica comprised eight persons.She said that all eight were interviewed as well and they all maintained that they had their own rooms “so the investigation was inconclusive.”The fired editor said that the internal security then sent the report to the Human Resource (HR) department and she was subsequently summoned to a meeting with the HR Manager, Finance Manager, the acting Editor in Chief, an HR clerk and the internal security officer.Rampersaud claimed that at that meeting, which was held yesterday morning around 11:00,Cheap Jerseys From China, she was “pressured to say what they wanted me to say, they wanted me to testify against Eddy, since he was the target…they had even told some of the other people on the trip while they were being interviewed that Eddy was the real target… as you know, Eddy is not well liked around NCN.”Rampersaud said that during the meeting, “I asked them if they were serious to think that I would thief forty-four thousand dollars after working there for all those years. I told them that because people in NCN owe me more than that,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, so I would not take that.”She said that she further asserted,Cheap Jerseys Online, “y’all did not find me guilty after all y’all investigations,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, so why y’all pressuring me to change my story. I told them to take the matter to the police; let them charge me criminally and take me to court… that is what I told them.”Rampersaud added that the HR manager told her that indeed the management has two options – to dismiss her or make it a police matter.“So again I told them let us go to the police and they told me that they would have taken a decision by this (yesterday) afternoon.”She said that around 16:00hrs she was summoned to HR where she was handed a letter that said that the company no longer had trust her and therefore no longer required her services.Rampersaud said that she had received $196,000 for the trip and all other receipts were provided up to date.“It is impossible for eight persons to sleep in two rooms.”Rampersaud worked at NCN since 2008 and became an editor in 2012, while Layne worked there for 10 years and was Editor for five.Rampersaud said that she is exploring her options, but deems her dismissal as an “injustice but God knows best”.She added that the only thing that is worrying her is the character assassination “but I got caught in the crossfire, Eddy was the target.”

Maillot Autriche Pas CHer 1zGj858lin

ad crawled toward her to examine her boots. She smiled, and whispered a few endearments. When the Scarpe Scarpe Hogan Captain had finished, Sambo looked up at the woman and remarked. “Comrade, you have the wrong approach.” The Russians were taken aback, for Sambo was still in appearance an infant. “Yes,” said John, laughing, “Comrades, you have the wrong approach. Like you, we are Communists, but we are other things also. For you, Communism is the goal, but for us it is the beginning. For you the group is sacred, but for us it is only the Maillot Pologne Pas CHer pattern made up of individuals. Though we are Communists, we have reached beyond Communism to a new individualism. Our Communism is individualistic. In many ways we admire the achievements of Maillot Irlande Pas CHer the New Russia; but if we were to accept this offer we should very soon come into conflict with your Government. From our point of view it is better for our colony to be destroyed than to be enslaved by any alien Power.” At this point he began to speak in Russian, with great rapidity, sometimes turning to one or other of his companions for confirmation of his assertions. Once more the visitors were taken aback. They interjected remarks, they began arguing with each Maillot Croatie Pas CHer other. The discussion seemed to become heated.
Presently the whole company moved to the feeding terrace, where the visitors were Ostaa Halpa Nike Miehet given refreshments, and their psychological treatment was continued. As I cannot understand Russian I do not know what was said to them; but from their expressions I judged that they were greatly excited, and that, while some were roused to bewildered enthusiasm, others Ostaa Halpa Nike Air Max 91 Naisten kept their heads so far as to recognize in these strange beings a real danger to their species and more particularly to the Revolution.
When the Russians Maillot Côte d'Ivoire Pas CHer departed, they Scarpe Nike Air Max 90 Sneakerboot Uomo were all thoroughly confused in mind. Subsequently, we learned from our telepathists that the Captain’s report to his Government had been so brief, self-contradictory and incredible, that he was relieved of his command on the score of insanity.
News that Ostaa Halpa Nike Air Max Excellerate Miehet the Russian ex
Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=408192&pid=459183&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid459183

http://snlg.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=5203021&pid=5469422&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid5469422

http://www.snlg.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=5203029&pid=5469421&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid5469421

Maillot France Pas CHer 3nWA215tpd

her or no you really did Maillot France Pas CHer entertain my husband and his men, as you say you did. Tell me, then, how he was dressed, what kind of a man he was to look at, and so also with his companions.”
“Madam,” answered Ulysses, “it Halpa Naiset Cg Thompson Jacket is such a long time ago that I can hardly say. Twenty years are come and gone since he left my home, and went elsewhither; but I will tell you as well as I can recollect. Ulysses wore a mantle of purple wool, double lined, and it was fastened by a gold brooch with two catches for the pin. On the face of this there was a device that showed a Scarpe Nike VaporMax Uomo dog holding a spotted fawn between his fore paws, and watching it as it lay panting upon Halpa Miehet Cg Manitoba Jacket the ground. Every one marvelled at the way in which these things had been done in gold, the dog looking at the fawn, and strangling it, while the fawn was struggling convulsively to escape. As for the shirt that he wore next his skin, it was so soft that it fitted him like the skin of an onion, and glistened in the sunlight to the admiration of all the women who beheld Halpa Miehet Cg Foxe Bomber it. Furthermore I say, and lay my saying to your heart, that I do not know whether Ulysses wore Halpa Moncler Lapset these clothes when he left home, or whether one of his companions had given them to him while he was on his voyage; or possibly some one at whose house he was staying made him a present of them, for he was a man of many friends and had few equals among the Achaeans. I myself gave him a sword of bronze and a beautiful purple mantle, double lined, with a shirt that went down to his feet, and I sent him on board his ship with every mark of honour. He had a servant with him, a little older than himself, and I can tell you what he was like; his shoulders were hunched, he was dark, and he had thick Halpa Miehet Cg Chateau Parka curly hair. His name was Eurybates, and Ulysses Maillot Corée du Sud Pas CHer treated him with Maillot Algérie Pas CHer greater familiarity than he did any of the others, as being the most like-minded with himself.”
Penelope was moved still more deeply as she heard the indisputable proofs that Ulysses laid before her; and when she had again found relief in tears she s
Links:

http://533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=1862413&pid=2188669&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid2188669

http://533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=1862407&pid=2188668&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid2188668

http://snlg.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=4101910&pid=5469509&page=169&extra=page%3D1#pid5469509

Halpa Moncler Kengät 0hGp956orc

buildings had all been placed in such a manner as to escape detection. Not till the island had opened out its little harbour to embrace us did I see the corner of one wooden building protruding from behind some trees. Not till we had entered the inner harbour did the whole settlement appear. It consisted of a score or more of small wooden buildings, with a larger stone building behind them and slightly higher up the Halpa Miehet Cg Calgary Jacket slope. Most of the little wooden buildings, I was told, were the private houses of the residents. The stone building was the library and meeting-house. There were also Maillot Werder Brême Pas CHer buildings on the quayside, Maillot PSV Eindhoven Pas CHer including a stone power-station. Somewhat remote from the rest of the settlement was a collection of wooden sheds which were said to be temporary labs.
The Skid was moored alongside the lowest of three stone quays, for the tide was out. The colonists were waiting to receive us and unload. They were Ostaa Halpa Nike Zoom Speed Trainer 3 a bunch of naked, sunburnt youngsters of both sexes and very diverse appearance. John sprang on board to greet me, and I found myself tongue-tied. He had become a dazzling figure, at least to my faithful eyes. There was a new firmness and a new dignity about him. His face was brown and smooth and hard like a hazel nut. His whole body was like shaped and bees-waxed oak. His hair was bleached to a dazzling whiteness. I noted Vestes Molletonnée Pas CHer among the Halpa Naiset Cg Camp Hooded Jacket party several unfamiliar faces, the Asiatics, of course, from China, Tibet and India. Seeing all these supernormals together, I was struck by Scarpe Nike Air Max 2016 Uomo a pervading Chinese or Mongolian expression about them. They had come from Maillot Mexique Pas CHer many lands, but they had a family likeness. John might well he right in guessing that all had sprung from a single 鈥渟porting point鈥� centuries ago, probably Maillot Allemagne Pas CHer in Central Asia. From that original mutation, or perhaps from a number of similar mutations, successive generations of offspring had spread over Asia, Europe, Africa, interbreeding with the normal kind, but producing occasionally a true supernormal individual.
Subsequently I learned that Sh锚n Kuo鈥檚 direct res
Links:

http://www.snlg.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=5203104&pid=5469833&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid5469833

http://www.snlg.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=5203101&pid=5469832&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid5469832

http://533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=1862817&pid=2189354&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid2189354

Halpa 2017 Lapset Takki 8nYQ496ikx

Old Bailey, and the prisoner, being in Newgate, was brought to the bar.
Clerk of the Crown. George Martin, hold up thy hand (which he did).
Then the indictment was read, which set forth that the prisoner, ‘not having the fear of God before his eyes, but being moved and seduced by the instigation Halpa Miehet Cg Freestyle Vest of the devil, upon the 15th day of May, in the 36th year of our sovereign lord King Charles the Second, with force and arms in the parish aforesaid, in and Halpa North Face Vest upon Ann Clark, spinster, of the same place, in the peace of God and of our said Scarpe Nike KOBE A.D.EP 12 sovereign lord the King then and there being, feloniously, wilfully, and of your malice aforethought did make an assault and with a certain knife value a penny the throat of the said Ann Clark then and there did cut, of the which wound the said Ann Clark then and there did die, and the body of the said Ann Clark did cast into a certain pond of water situate in the same parish (with more that is not material to our purpose) against the peace of our sovereign lord the King, his crown and dignity.’
Then the prisoner prayed a copy of the indictment.
L.C.J. (Sir George Jeffreys). What is this? Halpa Miehet Cg Calgary Jacket Sure you know that is never allowed. Besides, here is Pantalons Pas CHer as Maillot Suisse Pas CHer plain indictment as ever I heard; you have nothing to do but to plead to it.
Pris. My lord, I apprehend there may be matter of law arising out of the indictment, and I would humbly beg the court Maillot Roumanie Pas CHer to assign me counsel to consider of it. Besides, my lord, I believe it was done in another case: copy of Scarpe Nike Roshe Run Uomo the indictment was allowed.
L.C.J. What case was that?
Pris. Truly, my lord, I have been kept close prisoner ever since I came up from Exeter Castle, and no one allowed to come at me and no one to advise with.
L.C.J. But I say, what was that case you allege?
Pris. My lord, I cannot tell your lordship precisely the name of the case, but it is in my mind that there was such an one, Brassard de Capitaine Pas CHer and I would humbly desire —
L.C.J. All this is nothing. Name your case, and we will tell you whether there be any matter for you in it. God f
Links:

http://disabledwww.533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=23&pid=2189461&page=538&extra=page%3D1#pid2189461

http://q.533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=23&pid=2189460&page=538&extra=page%3D1#pid2189460

http://disabledwww.533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=1862875&pid=2189459&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid2189459
返回列表