;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap NFL Jerseys Free ShippingR6 - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Larry Murphy Tröjor 2018Braden Holtby TröjorThomas Vanek Tröjor

ten shillin’ for that muslin, an’ be sorry as I didn’t ask her more. Such articles answer i’ the wearin’ — they keep their color till the threads melt away i’ the wash-tub, an’ that won’t be while I’m a young un.”
“Well, seven shilling,” said Mrs. Glegg.
“Put it out o’ your mind,Anthony Duclair Tröjor, mum,Dame Moncler Adour, now do,” said Bob. “Here’s a bit o’ net, then,Män Outerwear, for you to look at before I tie up my pack, just for you to see what my trade’s come to — spotted and sprigged, you see,Air Jordan Retro 1 Damskie, beautiful but yallow — ‘s been lyin’ by an’ got the wrong color. I could niver ha’ bought such net, if it hadn’t been yallow. Lors,Petr Mrazek Tröjor, it’s took me a deal o’ study to know the vally o’ such articles; when I begun to carry a pack, I was as ignirant as a pig; net or calico was all the same to me. I thought them things the most vally as was the thickest. I was took in dreadful, for I’m a straightforrard chap — up to no tricks, mum. I can only say my nose is my own, for if I went beyond,Nazem Kadri Tröjor, I should lose myself pretty quick. An’ I gev five-an’-eightpence for that piece o’ net — if I was to tell y’ anything else I should be tellin’ you fibs — an’ five-an’-eightpence I shall ask of it, not a penny more, for it’s a woman’s article, an’ I like to ‘commodate the women. Five-an’-eightpence for six yards — as cheap as if it was only the dirt on it as was paid for.’”
“I don’t mind having three yards of it,’” said Mrs. Glegg.
“Why,John Tavares Tröjor, there’s but six altogether,” said Bob. “No, mum,John Wensink Tröjor, it isn’t worth your while; you can go to the shop to-morrow an’ get the same pattern ready whitened. It’s on’y three times the money; what’s that to a lady like you?” He gave an emphatic tie to his bundle.
“Come, lay me out that muslin,” said Mrs. Glegg. “Here’s eight shilling for it.”
“You will be jokin’,” said Bob, looking up with a laughing face; “I see’d you was a pleasant lady when I fust come to the winder.”
“Well, put it me out,Andrei Vasilevskiy Tröjor,” said Mrs. Glegg, peremptorily.
“But if I let you have it for ten shillin’, mum, you’ll be so good as not tell nobody. I should be a laughin’-stock; the trade ‘ud hoot me, if they knowed it. I’m obliged to make believe as I ask more nor I do for my goods, else they’d find out I was a flat. I’m glad you don’t insist upo’ buyin’ the net, for then I should ha’ lost my two best bargains for Mrs. Pepper o’ Fibb’s End, an’ she’s a rare customer.”
“Let me look at the net again,” said Mrs. Glegg, yearning after the cheap spots and sprigs, now they were vanishing.
“Well,Anton Forsberg Tröjor, I can’t deny you,Jordan Eberle Tröjor, mum,” said Bob handing it out.
“Eh!, see what a pattern now! Real Laceham goods. Now,Martin Hanzal Tröjor, this is the sort o’ article I’m recommendin’ Mr. Tom to send out. Lors, it’s a fine thing for anybody as has got a bit o’ money; these Laceham goods ‘ud make it breed like maggits. If I was a lady wi’ a bit o’ money! — why, I know one as put thirty pounds into them goods — a l
相关的主题文章:

http://markt.vaart.nl/cgi-bin/vaart/markt/classifieds.cgi

http://www13.plala.or.jp/gakuki3/cgi_bin/aska/aska.cgi

http://www13.plala.or.jp/white_roots/gwbbs/gwbbs.cgi
返回列表