;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Jerseys NFL Wholesale tiibyufn - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Jerseys NFL Wholesale tiibyufn

“Something has to be done about this wholesale heist of the telecommunications sector by a few persons to control this major growth sector. This lawlessness must never happen again”.Joseph HarmonThis is the view expressed by A Partnership for National Unity (APNU) parliamentarian,Cheap Jerseys, Joseph Harmon, who supports the views held by leader of the Alliance For Change (AFC) Khemraj Ramjattan,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, who had denounced the fact that three of the four companies named in a proposed law to be handed Telecommunications Licences are closely aligned to the former President, Bharrat Jagdeo.Harmon told this publication yesterday, that given the nature of, and projected growth of the communications sector in Guyana,Wholesale Jerseys Online, those who have been identified for licences will literally hold the fate of the country in their hands.He said that by arbitrarily putting all this power in the hands of a few, it will allow them to have control over the future of the country.Harmon said that no matter which Government is in power, it will be these few non-elected persons who will decide and “control the future of Guyana for the rest of our lives.”This, he said, cannot be allowed to happen,Pat Tillman Cardinals Jersey, and the Opposition parties will have to ensure that the playing field is once again leveled so that all can have fair access to be able to compete in the sector.Kaieteur News in recent weeks has been publishing a detailed series, illustrating how a few persons would have essentially been positioned to take over the communications industry in Guyana.Three companies, Quark Communications Inc., Global Technology’s i-Net Communications and E-Networks have been identified to receive Telecommunications Licences under the proposed changes to the Telecommunications Law.Armed with such a licence, the companies would be able to compete directly with Digicel and the Guyana Telephone and Telegraph Company (GT&T), once the laws are passed in the National Assembly and assented to by President Donald Ramotar.More glaring is that the three companies would have been rapidly expanding their distribution network knowing that the proposed changes in the law mandate that they would be given a licence, while others interested in the market would have been restricted.Registration documents filed with Government found that all three companies were filled with shareholders who have known ties with Jagdeo, with at least one person being directly related.Harmon told this publication that APNU would be looking to work along with the AFC on the way forward.He said, too, that it is not only the Telecommunications Law that needs to be addressed, and he will also bring amendments for the Broadcast Act.Winston BrassingtonAccording to Harmon,Arian Foster Dolphins Jersey, too much power is placed in the hands of the Minister of Information,Cheap NFL Jerseys, a portfolio that former President Jagdeo had arrogated unto himself.The status quo remains, with the sitting president holding the portfolio of Minister of Information. It was this overarching power in the hands of the Minister that allowed Jagdeo to name the three companies to receive licences, according to Harmon.He said that the power has to be devolved from the Minister and placed into bodies such as the Guyana National Broadcasting Authority, which then has to be accountable to the Parliament.While the select committee is yet to be named to address the amendments to the Telecommunications Bill, Harmon has made it clear that changes have to be made to ensure that the ‘dictatorial and arbitrary’ practices do not continue.Ramjattan on Monday told this publication that his party, which controls seven of the 65 seats in the National Assembly, had found it strange that Government had decided upfront who the four companies that will be receiving licences would be.“A telecoms licence is not a joke that is handed willy-nilly to anyone…We are supposed to have an open, transparent system allowing everyone to have a chance to compete.”Ramjattan said that “to decide beforehand who you want to operate in the market is indeed strange and worrying…We can draw some conclusions from this…We will move to make some changes to change this criminal nonsense.”Ramjattan’s worry is not unfounded.Dr. Ranjisinghi ‘Bobby’ RamroopJagdeo’s best friend, Dr. Ranjisinghi ‘Bobby’ Ramroop, is a director in Global Technology.  Quark Communications Inc. has its operations running out of Ramroop’s property at Versailles, West Bank Demerara.Winston Brassington, a controversial figure who spearheaded a number of large scale projects for Government including the Marriott Hotel and the troubled Amaila Falls hydro facility, is a central figure in Quark.Quark’s main founder is Brian Yong. He is known to be a close friend of Jagdeo and was even on his party’s elections campaign as a candidate in 2011.Vishok Persaud, a main principal in E-Networks, is also a close friend of the former President and the son of a former party stalwart, the late Pandit Reepu Daman Persaud.Already, both E-Networks and Quark have been awarded licences for operating cable TV. The controversial approvals were made days before Jagdeo ended his Presidential term of office in 2011 when he also green-lighted the operations of several radio stations, most of them going to persons and companies with close ties to the ruling party.Several established media houses who had applied for licences, including Kaieteur News, Stabroek News and CNS 6, were overlooked in the 2011 decision by the former president.“To place this much power under unclear circumstances in a few persons’ hands is highly dangerous, and not only to national security.”These three companies were mandated to receive Telecommunications Licences.

Eliaquim Mangala Drakter 9272Stefano Sturaro DrakterJuan Bernat Drakter

think there may always come a time when I can — when you will let me help you in some way.”
“What a dear, good brother you would have been, Philip,” said Maggie, smiling through the haze of tears. “I think you would have made as much fuss about me, Marouane Fellaini Drakter and been as Edinson Cavani Drakter pleased for me to love you, as would have satisfied even me. You would have loved me well enough to bear with me, and forgive me everything. That was what I always longed that Tom should do. I was never satisfied with a little of anything. That is why it is better for me to do without earthly happiness altogether. I never felt that I had enough music — I wanted more instruments playing together; I wanted voices to be fuller and deeper. Do you ever sing now, Philip?” she added abruptly, as if she had forgotten what went before.
“Yes,” he said, “every day, almost. But my voice is only middling, like everything else in me.”
“Oh, sing me something — just one song. I may listen to that before I go — something you used to sing at Lorton on a Saturday afternoon, when we had the drawing-room all to ourselves, and I put my apron over my head to listen.”
“I know,” said Philip; and Maggie buried her face in Aaron Ramsey Drakter her hands while he Jean-Francois Gillet Drakter sang sotto voce, “Love in her eyes sits playing,” and then said, “That’s it, isn’t it?”
“Oh no, I won’t stay,” said Maggie, starting up. “It will only haunt me. Let us walk, Philip. I must go home.”
She moved away, so that he was obliged to rise and follow her.
“Maggie,” he said, Detroit Red Wings Lippikset in a tone of remonstrance, “don’t persist in this wilful, senseless privation. It makes me wretched to see you benumbing and cramping your nature in this way. Frank Fabra Drakter You were so full of life when you were a child; I thought you would be a brilliant woman — all wit and bright imagination. And it Danny Rose Drakter flashes out in your face still, until you draw that veil of dull quiescence over it.”
“Why do you speak so bitterly to me, Philip?” said Maggie.
“Because I foresee it will not end Air Max 90 KPU TPU well; you can never carry on this self-torture.”
“I shall have strength given me,” said Maggie, tremulously.
“No, you will not, Maggie; no one has strength given to do what is unnatural. It is mere cowardice to seek safety in negations. No character becomes strong in Air Jordan 3.5 that way. You will be thrown into the world some day, and then every rational satisfaction of your nature that you deny now will assault you like a savage appetite.”
Maggie started and paused, looking at Philip with alarm in her face.
“Philip, how dare you shake me in this way? You are a tempter.”
“No, I am not; but love gives insight, Maggie, and insight often gives foreboding. Listen to me — let me supply you with books; do Pablo Armero Drakter let me see you sometimes — be your brother and teacher, as you said at Lorton. It is less wrong that you should see me Arizona Coyotes than that you should be committing this long suicide.”
Maggie felt unable to speak. She shook Jermaine Jones Drakter her head and walked on in silence, till they came to the end of the Scotch firslinks:

http://www.rockclimbing.com/cgi-bin/videos/search.cgi

http://www.matsue-yado.com/otoku/clip.cgi

http://www.matsue-yado.com/otoku/clip.cgi
返回列表