;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); NFL Jerseys Cheap zmt3zlug - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

NFL Jerseys Cheap zmt3zlug

Abiola Marshal, 39, is nursing three chop wounds to her head, one to her left hand andThe injured woman at the GPHCtwo broken hands at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC).She reportedly sustained the injuries when her reputed husband attacked her yesterday at Lot 400, ‘B’ Field Sophia.Reports are that she had gone to the house to discuss her four children’s “financial” issues with her attacker when he got angry and started “beating” her with a chair and a cutlass.Marshal’s daughter, Keshone, said that her mother and father have been separated for three years and the suspect always gave her mother a “tough” time when it comes to providing financial assistance.She said that a neighbour who witnessed the incident told her that he saw her mother going upstairs by her father and after a while, he heard three lashes.“He said that he ain’t tek it for anything but is when he see my mother rolling down the step and my father had a chair in his hand lashing her then he know she getting beat. He said that when my mother raise up her hand to block the lashes,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, my father had a cutlass in his hand.”The distraught daughter said that when she visited her mother at the hospital, “she told me that my father beat her because she went to collect money for us.”The matter was reported at the Turkeyen Police Station but the perpetrator is still at large.
返回列表