;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); "You Will be My Vision" 81 - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

"You Will be My Vision" 81

Songwriter in Oakhurst
Bree's experience includes accomplishing the National Anthem at Dodger Stadium as well as providing special music at Saddleback Church for approx 20, 000 people. She is like a singer for wedding ceremonies and holiday parties. The girl also presents Broadway and Trip themed programs for neighborhood groups. Her church work includins women's events, worship solutions retreats. She has been your worship leader at Calvin Top Camp and at the Mixed Methodist Pacific Conference. Ask about the girl "You Are My Vision" talk.
Mothering sunday: The "You Are My Vision" demonstration celebrates the faith and resolution of Bree's mother to provide a full and also blessed life for her confidently impaired daughter. 50 minutes including music and testimony.
Patriotic Events/National Day of Prayer: Bree has sang the National Anthem for a sold out herd at Dodger Stadium and other sports activities. She also presents emotionally based patriotic music programs and has sung for Shoreline Guard events in Lengthy Beach, CA.
Community Occasions: Broadway Music review including tunes from Phantom of the Opera, Some sort of Chorus Line, Westside Story, Ces Miserables, Fame, A Little Night Popular music and More.
Christmas Program: Bree provides a program of beloved The holiday season carols woven together by the scripture of the Christmas story named "Gift Beneath The Star". Songs are extracted from her 2011 CD release "Gift Beneath The Star".
Worship Leader: Bree offers lead worship at large Alfredia Conferences and camps. Bree often leads from her keyboard or perhaps with a full band.
Bree Disc "Healing Waters", including acclaimed tracks "Healing Waters", "You Are usually My Vision", "Gypsy Road", "My Front Door", "I Trusted You" in addition to "Impossibly Beautiful", was produced by veteran CCM Air conditioning producer Allan Licht. Released in September 2006, this CD has sold over 1500 copies thus far. The tracks include Bree's bank performances of "Somewhere" (from To the west Side Story), "Think Of Me" (through Phantom of the Opera), and other Broadway absolute favorites. Sacred classics include "The Lord's Prayer", "Ave Maria", "In The Garden" and "O Thou That Tellest Good Tidings in order to Zion" (Handel's Messiah). The originals involve "Ballerina Beautiful" and "The Lord Is This Shepherd". The final track is a are living version of "Agnus Dei" from Mozart's Coronation Mass within C.
Bree released a full span Christmas album in Don't forget national 2011. The album markings the culmination of several collaborative romantic relationships Bree explored from 2006 2011. The diverse yet cohesive Holiday break music collection features various co writes including "It's Christmastime" (published with Allan Licht and 3rd place winner in the Next Holiday Traditional Contest), "Heaven Came To Earth" (with Marissa DiBlasio) along with "Wide Awake on Christmas Eve" (Bree published the nostalgic lyrics of which transport you to your favorite younger years Christmas memories set so that you can music by Joel Irwin, Sharphol, Karl Mogard). The next special original song (Marissa DiBlasio/Kathy Burns) is the title track, "Gift Below the Star". Bree chose this song for the poignant message that Christ is the greatest gift we will previously receive on Christmas that ties together the album's secular and sacred selections. Acquainted carols like "O Come, O Appear, Emmanuel", "Away In A Manger", and "Silent Night" are sung delicately and treated so that you can descants and harmonic accents. Mainstays similar to "O Holy Night" are given the royal treatment. Bree also included two of the woman favorite lesser known carols with magnificently haunting melodies: "The Coventry Carol" and "Gabriel's Message". An arrangement of a of Bree's signature performances every single Christmas, "Mary Did You Know", is backed by powerful yet understated music, suitable for message of its fantastic lyrics. The crown pride (in Bree's opinion) is a gorgeous celtic style arrangement of "I Ask yourself As I Wander" which captures the actual awe of the Christmas account and the mystery of faith.
Bree talks at MOPS groups, girls groups, community organizations, throughout worship services and special attractions on the topic "You Are My Vision". This presentation is a narrative and also musical journey through her life like a woman who has overcome terrific adversity. Bree has been legally blind since birth. In her honest talk and through her new music, she unveils her nearly all intimate feelings about becoming an adult with a disability and how it's affected her life and the woman relationship with God. The woman's stories reveal how The lord made his presence recognized by her and how these goes through taught her to trust inside Him for spiritual eye-sight when her physical idea failed her.
Her mom played a major role for making her a confident and well adjusted child despite her limitations. Bree stories about your ex mom encourage all most mothers that they can have a strong influence in their childrens life.
As an adult, Bree has made productive careers in business and music, overcoming the stigmas she experienced in the workplace.
Are My Eyesight is approximately 45 50 minutes long and includes Five songs. Bree full biography, pastoral plus women's leader references and also Timberland Online Store Australia music samples are available here. Bree hopes this presentation will help and inspire others to trust Lord in all things and to depend on Him in times of struggle.

http://tlfsrsj.net/E_GuestBook.asp

http://221.209.18.46/wMcms_GuestBook.asp

http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~naoko/syo/guest/apeboard_plus.cgi?msgnum=40&command=read_message/

http://privatequest.info/forum/profile.php?id=111130

http://www.cash099.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4492039
返回列表