;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale kthvoi1l - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale kthvoi1l

Mark Scipio, the Headmaster of Edinburgh Primary School who was fingered in an alleged physical assault of a sweeper/cleaner at his school, has denied such claims. It was a verbal altercation.Sharon George,Discount NFL Jerseys, 45, New Glasgow Housing Scheme,Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys, East Bank Berbice School filed charges against the Headmaster for alleged assault. The incident allegedly took place on the school corridor on Thursday shortly before 09:00 hrs in the presence of teachers and students.The accuser alleged that she sought a change of brooms and this angered the Headmaster who she said poked her in the eye.But Scipio debunked the claims by the sweeper cleaner and told us his version of what transpired.“The day before [Wednesday], in the progress of the staff meeting,Cheap NFL Jerseys, another teacher and Ms. George were talking,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, but her response to the teacher caused me to intervene in a polite manner.” He stated that he asked George twice what the matter was “and she said,China Jerseys Cheap, ‘broom,NFL Jerseys China, broom!’ in a very disrespectful manner.”“It was very much disrespectful and no Head teacher would have accepted that so on Thursday morning just after assembly, I summoned Ms. George in a polite manner that I wanted to speak to her for a minute, so she came across and I told her how disrespectful she was.”He then stated that he did not hit the woman. “My hands were folded…At no time during the heat of the argument was Ms. George more than eight feet from me.  My hands were folded and I was talking. My hand never accidentally or deliberately touched her face, so it’s all about a fabrication and conspiracy…to tarnish my good name. There was never a physical contact only a verbal altercation,” he claimed.The court case will come up on November 19, 2013 at 09:00 hrs at the Sisters’ Magistrate’s Court.
返回列表