;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); cheap nfl jerseys sale mktv1zba - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

cheap nfl jerseys sale mktv1zba

After being caught red-handed with a stolen cellular phone in his possession,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Kevin Rodney was yesterday sentenced to three years’ imprisonment by Magistrate Judy Latchman.The defendant,China Jerseys Free Shipping, a labourer,NFL Jerseys China, pleaded guilty when he faced Magistrate Latchman at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court. Rodney had robbed Alvin Sukdeo of a cellular phone.Rodney of Lot 6 ‘A’ Water Street Georgetown told the court that he regretted his action.“Your honour I would just like to apologize to the young man. I wasn’t myself recently and is just last December I come out from jail. I real sorry. I hope he accepts my humble apology”.Prosecutor Vishnu Hunte told the court that the complainant was a passenger of a minibus that was in the vicinity of Alexander and Regent Streets,Cheap Jerseys 2018, when Rodney came up on a pedal cycle and snatched his cell phone out of his hands.The defendant escaped on the bicycle but was later arrested. The stolen article was recovered in his possession.
返回列表