;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); nba jerseys discount de man done dead’ - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

nba jerseys discount de man done dead’

Early yesterday morning, a West Berbice cyclist reportedly died as a result of an accident with a vehicle belonging to the Guyana Police Force, on the Cotton Tree Public Road.Dead is Angad Chan, a 58-year-old labourer of lot 4 Cotton Tree Village,Cheap Jerseys China, West Coast Berbice.According to Assistant Commissioner Clinton Conway, who heads Division ‘B’ of the Guyana Police Force, the accident occurred at about 06:15 hours on Monday.The Police vehicle, PKK 885, was at the time being driven by Lance Corporal Stephen Gobin.The vehicle was said to be heading in the direction of Rosignol.Assistant Commissioner Conway said that four other vehicles were heading in the opposite direction.According to him, as the Police vehicle was about to pass the last vehicle,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, a cyclist who was behind that vehicle suddenly rode across the road into the path of the Police vehicle.The Assistant Commissioner said that the cyclist was transported in the same Police vehicle to the Fort Wellington Hospital, where he was pronounced dead on arrival.However,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the dead man’s son, Arjune Chan,Discount NFL Jerseys, gave a slightly different version of what transpired.Chan said that his father was struck down from behind and hurled into a nearby yard. The police vehicle was speeding to catch the Rosignol Ferry Crossing,Cheap Sports Jerseys, he said.According to Chan, his father was picked up and placed into the trunk of the police car and taken to the Fort Wellington Hospital.Chan told this newspaper that when he went to the Fort Wellington Police Station, he was greeted with snide remarks by two of the ranks there.“When I asked them about my father, they told me, ‘Wha y’all come fuh find out, de man done dead’,Cheap Jerseys From China,” Chan told this newspaper.When contacted a senior rank told Kaieteur News that she was not aware of any uncouth remarks by ranks to the dead man’s relatives.
返回列表