;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); wholesale jerseys x0uxqgmv - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

wholesale jerseys x0uxqgmv

Travis Millington,nba jerseys discount, who was guarding a mango tree with a passion, appeared in the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court yesterday, after severely chopping Odessa Grant for picking one of the fruits from a neighbouring tree.Presiding over the matter was Magistrate Judy Latchman who read the charge of felonious wounding to the 25-year-old defendant, to which he pleaded not guilty.Grant, 39, who is a resident of  Rahaman Park, related her side of the story.“This man always telling me ‘bout don’t pick this mango from this tree. Your worship, the tree hangs over in my yard and a day I decide to pick the mango. When he see I go to pick the mango, he holler on me and tell me don’t pick it and I went ahead and I picked it.Then all of a sudden I see he go inside and come out back with a cutlass. Then he send he brother to hold me down and he lash me up with the cutlass and I got chop up real bad.”Police reports revealed that the incident which occurred on March 25 stemmed from a misunderstanding over a mango and the medical report of the complainant was read to the court. It revealed that she received several lacerations to her back and head. The matter was reported and the defendant who is also a resident of Rahaman Park, was arrested and charged for the said offence.The assailant, who is expected to return to the court on May 10, was placed on bail in the sum of $200,000.
返回列表