;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap NBA Jerseys go to the couch - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap NBA Jerseys go to the couch

By Ralph SeeramThis article was intended to be about the upcoming elections and the PPP presidential Donald Ramotar, before writing the article last Friday, I made a call to my friend Gregory in New Amsterdam about a charity project, when he inquired if I had read Freddie’s column about me.“About me?” I inquired. “What would Freddie have to say about me?” Now only this last week I complained to Adam about the online edition going on late, after 9am, that is long after many in the Diaspora have left for work, so it is until evening that you try to catch up with Kaieteur News Online edition.Gregory said more than half of the article was about me. This got my curiosity. I am thinking that  Freddie must be running out of topics. Why me? I went straight to the Iphone.Well Freddie labeled me a psychologist and an idiot,Adidas Nmd r1 Women, stated that I cannot distinguish commonsense from nonsense, that I am cynical and that I adore President Jagdeo. To top it of off he brought Hitler into the mix, asked whether I think Hitler was a horrible person.I thought Freddie was a political analyst, I never knew he was a Psycho Analyst. Poor Freddie, he is so consumed with hate for Jagdeo and the PPP, causing not only his objectivity to be blinded, but has also diminished his reading comprehension skills.First, he sees Ian McDonald as a “very level headed human being”, then criticized him for calling Dr Jagan a genius, because he did not provide evidence of his (Jagan) achievements and…”leaving young readers confused”.Well I can tell you Freddie has me confused here, first he admonished Ian McDonald for not pointing out Jagan’s achievements, but in my article which highlighted the accomplishments of President Jagdeo, he had another tune. It was “crossing the line between commonsense and nonsense” make up your mind Freddie. If I were “smitten” to write “glowing” about President Jagdeo then I guess Kaieteur News is also guilty of the same,Cheap Air Max 90, because everything the President said he achieved was published by this newspaper and other media outlets in Guyana.The article had nothing new that was not elaborated before by the President to the Guyanese public. Relaying what Jagdeo said does not constitute an endorsement. If that were true, Freddie, you would be his largest endorser.I would have thought that Freddie would dispute the message,Epic React Flyknit Sneaker, point out the inaccuracies of the President’s statement. Since he did not attempt to dispute that aspect of the article, I would assume that he has accepted them as fact. So why slay the messenger, Freddie. I suggest you read my article,Off White Vapormax For Sale, “Don’t blame the messenger” Kaieteur News 04/24/2011. It is always about the MESSAGE, not the MESSENGER.Freddie seems to be portraying me as a propagandist for the PPP. Poor Freddie. “The buck stops at your desk Mr. President” Kaieteur News10/31/2010  deals with corruption; “Why the Diaspora Care” Kaieteur News 04/31 2001, deals with transparency and accountability,” Guyana’s image abroad”, Kaieteur News 02/13/2011.Freddie, I even took up your cause when Greene incarcerated your hide for three days in the lock up, Kaieteur News 01/11/2011, I wrote “Henry Green should be ashamed of himself”.I write as I see it, without fear of favour, but unlike you Freddie I strive for objectivity. I try to be fair and balanced. I did it under the worst of times when the PNC were in power, and see no reason to change my beliefs now.It is so ironic that Freddie complains about democracy and dictatorship in Guyana yet enjoys the freedom to insult the President in so many ways, while Jagdeo goes on record to say he will defend the right to criticize the government.I ask you, Freddie, would you have risked calling Burnham the kind of names and description you assigned to Jagdeo; I think you know the answer.Pointing out that I may be the biggest idiot if I believe President Jagdeo does not read Kaieteur News, Freddie conveniently left out the fact that I told the President that I think Kaieteur News is the first paper he reads in the morning.I expressed an opinion that the President is passionate about his country; Freddie interpreted that as an adulation of Jagdeo. If expressing an opinion of Jagdeo is adulation then by the same logic, Freddie, you are way ahead of me on opinions of the President. Are you opinions of Jagdeo adulations?Democracy is a very fluid term, it depends on the yardstick you are using,Adidas Superstar Shoes On Sale, what reference point, which model we are using. What may be democratic in some societies may be viewed differently by others. But then again I need not tell this to a self professed “intellectual” like Freddie.I do believe that there is democracy in Guyana? Of course I do. That does not mean that I endorse everything the PPP Government does. There is no question that the government has engaged in some undemocratic activities, and I am on record as criticizing the President and his Government for some of their actions.I will have no hesitation in criticizing the PPP Government in the future. I appreciate the fact that you did not waste your time explaining “elected dictatorship”. It would have been just that a waste of time, because you and I know that is a load of crap.Freddie deemed me a psychologist who can speak to a person for a few minutes and detect sincerity. I need not remind Freddie about experts who give evidence in courts relating to their field,China Jerseys Wholesale, based only on reports, never even seeing evidence or examining defendants.Freddie is a much better psychologist than I am. At least I spoke to Jagdeo in Florida. From Guyana Freddie has diagnosed me to be an idiot, psychologist, cynical and a person who cannot distinguish commonsense from nonsense.Not bad for a person who never met me, spoke to me and read only(I presume) one article I have written. One must give credit to Freddie, the man is multi talented.Since I have been deemed a psychologist by Freddie, I will try to help Freddie with his nightmare of Bharrat Jagdeo and the PPP government. Now Freddie, go to the couch, close your eyes, this is your Psychologist Ralph Seeram speaking,Seeram; “What is this nightmare all about,”Freddie; “It is about Jagdeo and the PPPSeeram; “What about Jagdeo and the PPPFreddie; “I keep waking up several times in the night screaming Jagdeo, Jagdeo.Seeram;  “Do you wake up with lot of perspiration when this happens?”Freddie; “My shorts are always soaking wet”Seeram; “Go deep in the inner recess of your mind; reveal your inner thoughts about Jagdeo.Freddie; “I can’t believe he became President, I am morally and intellectually superior to him. I went to a prestigious university and he went to some unknown communist university.”Seeram; “Oh I see the problem, here is my prescription, before you go to bed at night repeat twenty times I HATE JAGDEO AND THE PPP, I HATE JAGDEO AND THE PPP. Do that also when you get up in the morning. Remember you have to do that twenty times morning and night. Do that for seven days, and come back, if that doesn’t help we go to plan B.Ralph Seeram can be reached at email: [email protected]
返回列表