;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); China Jerseys East Coast Demerara - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

China Jerseys East Coast Demerara

The police are investigating a report that about 16:30 hours on Saturday last,Authentic MLB Jerseys Online, motor lorry,China Jerseys Cheap, GKK 6599, was proceeding to Bartica when in the vicinity of 57 Miles,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Issano, the vehicle developed mechanical problems.The driver lost control and the vehicle toppled, pinning miner Michael Hughes, 45, of Nabaclis, East Coast Demerara, who was in the tray of the vehicle.Dead: 45 year-old Michael Hughes. He was taken to the Bartica Hospital where he was pronounced dead on arrival. The man’s body was brought to the Lyken Funeral Home, yesterday.Meanwhile, the man’s brother,Cheap Jerseys USA, Ulric Hughes, told this newspaper that on Sunday they got a message saying that his brother was dead. “We went out and we made a call to the Bartica Police Station and they told us that they had an accident and that the body will come out today (yesterday),Wholesale NFL Jerseys,” Hughes said. He said that yesterday they went down to the Lyken Funeral home and they were informed that the body was on its way.“I went into the mortuary and when I saw my brother he looked like he was just sleeping. He had no bruises on his body…Up to now we don’t know what really happened,Cheap Jerseys From China,” Hughes said.He said that his brother lived alone in Nabaclis for several years after his mother died but spent most of his time in the interior.He was never married and has no children. Hughes added that his brother was heading out to the city to attend his aunt’s funeral.
返回列表