;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Soccer Jerseys From China wtiupzov - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Soccer Jerseys From China wtiupzov

An Angoy’s Avenue man who was caught with marijuana and told the court that he uses the drug for his sickness, after pleading guilty to possession  of marijuana was remanded to prison.Mohamed Ally,Discount NFL Jerseys, 24,NFL Jerseys China, a labourer of Angoy’s Avenue, New Amsterdam,Wholesale Jerseys, appeared at the New Amsterdam Magistrate’s Court before Magistrate Omeyana Hamilton.Prosecutor Corporal Roberto Figueira told the court that last Thursday,Cheap Jerseys Paypal, around 12:10 hrs, a neighbourhood police rank was doing his rounds in the community when he noticed Ally acting in a suspicious manner.He apprehended the man and searched him. In his left side pocket the rank found two transparent plastic bags containing leaves,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, seeds and stems of the marijuana plant,Wholesale Jerseys From China, totaling two grams.The man was recently released from jail. He told the Magistrate that he is a sick man and has been using the ‘medicine’ for about three years for his chest cold.“Oow me worship,Cheap China Jerseys, I does use it yes; I don’t doubt. But is for me sickness give me a li’l chance; was only ah lil thing’. Corporal Figueira was quick on his feet and told the Magistrate that Ally is a regular offender and is well known to the court.The prosecutor told the court that Ally is trying to make up a story. He stated that the man was sentenced in 2008 to three years in jail on a charge of a similar nature and was only released from prison recently.The Magistrate deferred sentence.
返回列表