;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Wholesale NFL Jerseys yhbk42pk - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale NFL Jerseys yhbk42pk

Two months after one of its vehicles slammed into a taxi at Lethem,China Jerseys NFL Wholesale, the Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA) is refusing to offer compensation to the taxi driver who faces financial constraints after the accident.Desmond Adams told Kaieteur News,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, yesterday, that after much running around and additional costs,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, including bringing his vehicle to Georgetown, the GRA offered to repair the car and offer compensation for the days he would have lost work.Desmond Adams and his vehicle after it was wrecked Today,Cheap NHL Jerseys Online, Adams said that he is due to collect his car, but the Revenue Authority is now refusing to offer any compensation after senior officials verbally agreed to do so.  “I am not trying to fight down nobody,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, so I don’t know why they being cruel with me for something that was entirely their fault,” a distraught Adams told this newspaper.He said he bought the car using a loan from the Guyana Bank of Trade and Industry and is required to meet monthly installments. But with no work, he has been unable to do this. Adams is married with six children.It was on December 28 that Adams was operating his taxi in Lethem when his car was involved in a collision with a vehicle owned by the Revenue Authority.The GRA vehicle was illegally travelling on a one-way road around the area of the Takutu Bridge when it slammed into Adams’s vehicle.“I see this vehicle coming at a speed and when he near reach me he try pulling in de corner because the road only mek fuh one-way traffic; it only got space for single lane traffic.”According to Adams, the GRA vehicle,Cheap NFL Jerseys, despite his efforts to avoid a collision, hit him.  The man said that the matter was immediately reported to Deputy Commissioner General, Clement Sealy.Adams said Mr. Sealy told him that the vehicle was attempting to stop traffic to facilitate the crossing of a container truck.The man said he was faithfully promised that the matter will be forwarded to the GRA head office the following day and that plans will be made to have his vehicle brought to the city for repairs at the expense of the GRA.But it was after much delay and a publication of Adams’s plight in this newspaper that the GRA agreed to fix the vehicle.Adams is grateful, but he is in desperate financial need and believes it is only fair that the GRA compensate him for the time he was not able to work.
返回列表