;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); " he said. "It can't hit you all at once 52 - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

" he said. "It can't hit you all at once 52

Ryan Newman wins back home in Indianapolis
Sell Your Vehicle with regard to FreeWhat's Your Vehicle Worth?Manufacturer RebatesNeed Loans Help?Auto Maintenance Coupons
Ryan Newman fulfilled the the child years dream of so many who spent my childhood years in Indiana   winning during storied Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Both the were the class of the area  Christian Louboutin Outlet  they combined to lead 118 on the 160 laps   and it appeared to be Johnson who dominated the race and appeared to be just a bit better. But Johnson uneven or dimpled skin from the lead with Twenty seven laps remaining and it was obviously a slow final stop to the Hendrick Motorsports crew.
Newman pitted from then on and took only two wheels to move into the lead following the green flag stops pumped through the field. The closest Brown would get to him seemed to be when he paid a congratulatory stop by at Newman in Victory Lane.
Newman ended up being remarkably composed as he took the checkered flag and Victory Lane.
"I don't realize that yet. It's a dream come true," he said. "It can't attack you all at once; it's not suitable. It will take a week or so for it to sink in."
The victory comes as Newman is searching for a job.
Stewart Haas Racing has closed Kevin Harvick to join the team next season, in addition to team co owner Tony adamowicz Stewart informed Newman Christian Louboutin Melbourne Australia two weeks ago he won't be brought back in 2014. It didn't change the post ethnic background mood, New Balance Online as Stewart hustled to Triumph Lane, lifted Newman from driving and the two shared a good embrace.
"He just had an amazing weekend," Stewart said. "I kept looking up the board and watching and I was worried to ask where he what food was in and how big of a guide he had. I didn't want to jinx them. Just really proud of him   he's a great teammate as well as an even better friend."
Smith, the Sprint Cup Collection points leader who was seeking to tie Formula One's Erina Schumacher as the only five time frame winners in Indy Buy Christian Louboutin Melbourne record, finished 2.657 seconds powering Newman in second.
"There's definitely discouragement there, but that's racing. It occurs," Johnson said. "We gain as a team, lose as a team. There was some late race errors on my behalf that have utilized race wins away from people. Granted, not a major celebration like this.
"We still ended up minute. We have a lot to be pleased with over the course of the weekend. We will do the best to let it throw off our shoulders by way of tomorrow afternoon."
Kasey Kahne, Johnson's team mate, was third and Stewart has been fourth as Chevrolet lightly fluffed the top four spots.
"We experienced pretty good power all day long. There have been several scenarios where I actually noticed it," Stewart claimed. "That's what you expect from Hendrick."
Cambridge native Matt Kenseth was fifthly in a Toyota and pursued by Hendrick's Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jeff Gordon, seeing that all four Hendrick entries landed inside top seven. Earnhardt rallied from a loose wheel on the opening perform of the race to grab their top 10 finish.
"I knew that it was loose," Earnhardt said, putting it was a no brainer to gap. "You have a wheel falling off, you might have something serious happening. Are available; it's dangerous staying on the market. You can hit the walls, or wreck something, as well as wreck some other people. I don't want to do that. It is a long ethnic background. We had an early chance to fix that, and that is fine. It gave us an opportunity Christian Louboutin Outlet Fake to consider some different strategies, and it worked out for us."
Joey Logano ended up being eighth in a Ford, along with followed by Juan Pablo Montoya and Kyle Busch, who found his first career earn at the Brickyard in Saturday's Nationwide Set race.
NASCAR's 20th running in the historic Brickyard wasn't the most exhilarating race   there were three warnings, for stalled cars Mbt Sandals Women or maybe debris, and no accidents and also spins   and the field spread out into single file racing and passing wasn't effortless. Montoya complained at one point over his radio that looking to pass another car merely cost him position within the track.
"It's just Indy; it is hard to pass," Kahne reported, shrugging. "The competition's close, so you can get goes and then you can kill ones run a little bit if that gentleman runs a certain part of the race track."
The in race intrigue came via various strategies among the teams because they all tried different methods to be able to steal a good finish in a very race that logged for the reason that fastest Brickyard in history at Two hours, 36 minutes and 24 seconds.
"Overall I thought it was an exciting race," Kenseth said. "I thought there were a lot of different strategies there right at the end and the two fastest autos ended up battling for the get. It wasn't any harder (to move) than normal. It's just always difficult to pass here.".

http://oslin.ddns.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2126942

http://www.193d.com/thread-1929486-1-1.html

http://www.anwar-e-islam.org/search/node/

http://www.1958happy.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6509772

http://2010.uea-assomption.cef.fr/spip.php?article22/
返回列表