;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping But with all that being said - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping But with all that being said

QUESTS DENIED: St. Louis' Zac Stacy and Robert Quinn both fell short of milestones. Stacy was trying to reach 1,Andre Gomes Jersey,000 yards rushing for the season,NFL Jerseys Supply, an accomplishment that would have been even more impressive considering he didn't become the starter until Week 5. Quinn was trying to become the 10th player to have 20 sacks in a regular season.
"I think the last few weeks we kind of lacked explosive plays. I think we picked that up a little bit,Cheap Jerseys Store," Tate said. "But with all that being said,Stitched NFL Jerseys, we still have a lot of work to do. We have to continue to work,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, continue to get better. The best is yet to come, I feel like, and we're just getting started."
Tate ended the regular season as Seattle's leading receiver with 64 receptions,Cheap NFL Jerseys.
返回列表