;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); NFL Jerseys Wholesale t43aevku - 男同交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

NFL Jerseys Wholesale t43aevku

Employees of the East Bank Rice Depot,Basketball Shoes Clearance Sale, located at Coverden,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, East Bank Demerara, were left traumatized after two robbers, on Wednesday, brazenly barged into the store in the middle of the day,Blake Swihart Jersey, brutalized a male worker and terrorized two females – the store’s cashier and a woman who occupy the upper flat of the building – before making off with a quantity of cash.The store’s manager, Michael Persaud,Aaron Gordon Jersey, told this newspaper that checks revealed that the assailants escaped with a little over $500,Jerseys NFL Cheap,000.Reports are that the two men entered the store immediately after a “bush truck” that had just been offloaded drove off.  The cashier said that this was around 12:30hrs, and noted that other staffers were on lunch at the time.Recounting the terrifying incident, she stated that “…soon as the truck move off they barge in and walk past me. I honestly thought it was a customer,Stitched Jerseys, because I was busy parceling off money. Next thing I know a gun to me head and they tell me and de other worker (male) to go at the back in the storeroom. Then they start beating away on he, so he holla, and the girl from upstairs come down to see what happen and they put her with we too. Then one tell we to stay at the back or else he would shoot. After we notice a half hour and nothing didn’t happen we came out and they were gone.”The cashier explained that one of the men was armed with a black handgun and he was the one who stayed in the bond with her and the other two staffers, while the other grabbed the cash.She said that the armed man ordered her to hand over all her personal cash, amounting to $10,000.She said that after relieving her of all the cash she had in her possession, the man threw her in a corner along with the other employee and the female who resides in the upper flat of the building. The manager said that he reported the matter to the Timehri police station.
返回列表