;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic nnlgrcnz - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic nnlgrcnz

A photograph on the front page of the Kaieteur News helped a South Turkeyen father to confirm yesterday that the female victim of Monday’s double suicide was his daughter, 19-year-old Kavita Akloo.Dead: Kavita AklooVincent Akloo hugged his daughter’s body after accompanying police ranks into the Lyken Funeral Parlour at around 17.00 hrs.Kavita Akloo, a store employee, is believed to have joined her boyfriend, who is still unidentified,Cheap NFL Jerseys, in a suicide pact on Monday at the Kingston Seawalls.Police recovered two receipts from the right pocket of Akloo’s companion. The receipts indicated that he had purchased two items from Caribbean Chemicals Limited on Croal Street.Mr. Akloo indicated that his daughter and companion may have taken their lives because his wife, from whom he is separated, had disapproved of the relationship.However, he said that he had no knowledge of the relationship,Jerseys NFL China, since his daughter only came to live with him about three weeks ago.A distraught Vincent Akloo said that he last saw his daughter alive at around 07.20 hrs on Monday, when he left for work. He said that Kavita gave no indication that she was upset, and had eaten breakfast and indicated that she was going to work at a city store.But he became worried when Kavita failed to return home that night, and he was unable to reach her on her phone. At the time,Wholesale UK NBA Jerseys, he was unaware of the double suicide on the seawalls.The following day,Aleix Vidal Jersey, he visited the King Street store where his daughter worked. It was then that he learnt that the staff had not seen Kavita yesterday or Monday.Mr. Akloo then headed for his workplace, and before he entered the compound, a security guard handed him yesterday’s edition of the Kaieteur News.He immediately spotted the headline about the double suicide, along with a photograph of the couple. What caught his attention was the fact that the female victim was wearing a pair of black pants and a blue top, the same clothing that his daughter was wearing when he last saw her.“I told my boss that I was not working and left for home,” Mr. Akloo recalled. Later,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, he visited the Lyken Funeral Parlour,Brock Holt Jersey, where he confirmed that the dead girl was indeed his daughter.Mr. Akloo said that his wife later informed him that his daughter would meet her still-unidentified boyfriend after work.“If I had known what was in her thoughts I would not have gone to work (on Monday),” the distraught father said.A postmortem is expected to be conducted on her body today.
返回列表