;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); NFL Jerseys From China 56 run. - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

NFL Jerseys From China 56 run.

"When I first started it was raining one day and I even asked Paula if I should be running in the rain. I never thought I could run further than a mile,Brett Favre Falcons Jersey UK," Ward said. "This has been a life-changing experience for me."
The former NFL star and "Dancing With the Stars" winner trained for nearly a year with triathlon legend Paula Newby-Fraser.
KAILUA-KONA,Wholesale Jerseys, Hawaii (AP) — Former Pittsburgh Steelers star Hines Ward added a new title to his resume Saturday. Not content with the titles of football and dancing star,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Ward now is an Ironman.
The two-time Super Bowl winner finished one of the world's most challenging triathlon courses in 13 hours,NFL Jerseys Supply, 8 minutes and 15 seconds.
Ward was the 1,Wholesale NBA Jerseys,680th athlete to cross the finish line after a 2.4-mile ocean swim,Authentic NHL Jerseys, a 112-mile bike ride and a full 26.2-mile marathon. He swam a 1:20:01, biked a 06:21:12 and finished off with a 5:12:56 run.
返回列表