;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Moncler Coat Sale Mbgkhoaz Moncler Coat Womens Sale Q7RDFQ AeyqEi - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Andrej Sustr Jersey 9587John Klingberg JerseyJonathan Drouin Jersey

d Mr. Egerton, and one day in the spring, after they had met a great many times at her house, she spoke to me of her hopes quite openly.
It was a bright afternoon, and we were all strolling in the garden, after a game of croquet — the Rector’s wife and I side by side, Milly and Angus a little way in front of us.
‘I think she Bailey Button Triplet 1873 likes him,’ Mrs. Collingwood said thoughtfully.
‘Everybody Belstaff Roadmaster Blouson Kurtki seems to like Mr. Egerton,’ I answered.
‘O yes, Dylan Larkin Jersey I know that; but I mean something more than the ordinary liking. I am so anxious that he should marry — and marry wisely. I think I am almost New Balance 577 Mens as fond of him as if he were my son; and I should be so pleased if I could be the means of bringing about a match between them. Milly is just the girl to make a man happy, and her fortune would restore Cumber Priory to all its old glory.’
Her fortune! The word jarred Salomon Speedcross Kengät upon me. Was it her money, after all, that Angus Egerton was thinking of when he took such pains to pursue my darling?
‘I should be sorry for her to marry any one who cared for her money,’ I said.
‘Of course, my dear Miss Crofton; and so should I be sorry to see her Ryan White Jersey throw herself away upon any one with whom her money was a paramount consideration. But one cannot put these things quite out of the question. I know that Angus admired her very much the first day he saw her, and I fancy his admiration has grown into a warmer feeling since then. He has said nothing to me upon the subject, nor I to him; for you know how silent he always is about himself. But I cannot help wishing that such a thing might come to pass. He has one of the best names in the North Riding, and a first-rate position as the owner of Cumber Priory. He only Salomon Quest Prime GTX Kengät wants money.’
I was too young and inexperienced to take a worldly view of things, and from Mark Letestu Jersey this moment felt disposed to distrust Mr. Egerton. I remembered the story of his early attachment, and told myself that a man who had loved once like that had in all probability worn out his powers of loving.
‘I don’t think Mr. Darrell would approve of, or even permit, such a Oliver Kylington Jersey marriage,’ I said presently. ‘I know he has a very bad opinion of Mr. Egerton.’
‘On what account?’
‘On account of his conduct to his mother.’
‘No one knows the secret of that affair except Angus himself,’ answered Al Macinnis Jersey Mrs. Collingwood. ‘I don’t think any one has a right to think badly of him upon that ground. I knew Mrs. Egerton very well. She was a proud hard woman, capable of almost anything in order to accomplish any set purpose of Boyd Gordon Jersey her own. Up to the time when he went to Oxford Angus had been an excellent son.’
‘Was Canada Goose Whistler Parka it at Oxford he met the girl he wanted to marry?’
‘No; it was somewhere in the west of England, where he went on a walking tour during the long vacation.’
‘He must have loved her very much, to act as he did. I should doubt his power ever to love any one else.’
‘That is quite a girl’s way of thinking, my dear Miss Crofton. Depend upon it, after that kind of stormy first love, there gelinks:

http://books.boatdesign.net/bookstore/books.cgi

http://www.rockclimbing.com/cgi-bin/gear/search.cgi

http://www.rastafarispeaks.com/repatriation/index.cgi
返回列表