;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Moncler Sale Outlet Mbgkhoaz Ladies Moncler Coat Sale MODQYK CNKywT - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Ruben Loftus-Cheek Drakter 0883Nike Cortez SPJuan Jesus Drakter

n, we must inquire later, but from art proceed the things of which the form is in the soul of the artist. (By form I mean the essence of each thing and its primary substance.) For even contraries have in a sense the same form; for the substance of a privation is the opposite substance, Raheem Sterling Drakter e.g. health is the substance of disease (for disease is the absence of health); and health is the formula in the soul or the knowledge of it. The healthy subject is produced as the result of the following train of thought:-since this is health, Granit Xhaka Drakter if the Stephan El Shaarawy Drakter subject is to be healthy Running Springblade Drive 2-0 this must first be present, e.g. a uniform state of body, and if this is to be present, there must be heat; and the physician Theo Hernandez Drakter goes on thinking thus until he reduces the matter to a final something which he himself can produce. Then the process from this point onward, i.e. the process towards health, is called a ‘making’. Therefore it follows that in a sense health comes from health and house from house, that with matter from that without matter; Kyle Walker Drakter for the medical art and the building art are the form of health and of the house, and when I speak of substance without matter I mean the essence.
Of the productions or processes one part is called thinking and the other making,-that which proceeds from the starting-point Salomon Fell Raiser and the form is thinking, and that which proceeds from the final step of the thinking is making. And each of the other, intermediate, things is produced in the same way. I mean, for instance, if the subject is to Viktor Claesson Drakter be healthy his bodily state must be made uniform. What then does being made uniform imply? This or that. And this depends on his being made warm. What does this imply? Something else. And this something is present potentially; and what is present potentially is already in the physician’s power.
The active principle then and the starting point for the process of becoming healthy is, if it happens by art, the form in the soul, and if spontaneously, it is that, whatever it is, which starts the making, for the man who makes by art, as in healing the starting-point is perhaps the production of warmth (and Joe Hart Drakter this the physician produces by rubbing). Warmth in the body, then, is either a part of health or is followed (either directly or through several intermediate steps) by something similar which is a part of health; and this, viz. that which produces the part of health, is the limiting-point — and so too with a house (the stones are the limiting-point here) and in all other cases. Therefore, as Flamengo the saying goes, it is impossible that anything should be produced if there were nothing existing before. Obviously Patrice Evra Drakter then some part of the result will pre-exist of necessity; for the matter is a part; for this is present in the process and it is this that becomes something. But is the matter an element even in the formula? We certainly describe in both Eliaquim Mangala Drakter ways what brazen circles are; we describe both the matter by saying it is brass, and the form by saying that it is such and such a figure; and figure is the proximate genus in which it is placed. The blinks:

http://www13.plala.or.jp/gakuki3/cgi_bin/aska/aska.cgi

返回列表